• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question about Jesus dying in Kashmir

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Hello, I want to ask about something I read in this article on Wikipedia. I have created a link to it on archive.org: here. The article has a section called "Jesus in Ahmaddiyya Islam" where it has some reasoning about how it is known that Jesus died in Kashmir. It also says that Ahmadis believe that this explanation was part of breaking the cross by Ahmad. My question is, if there appeared other arguments (since Ahmad's argument) that Jesus died should they be considered valuable, too; or should only this one be valued and others considered extras? Is it impossible that there are better arguments?

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
............... My question is, if there appeared other arguments (since Ahmad's argument) that Jesus died should they be considered valuable, too; or should only this one be valued and others considered extras? Is it impossible that there are better arguments?
Peace be on you.
Any further arguments are always welcomes.