• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question About News in the Ahmadiyya World

Tumah

Veteran Member
With all due respect members of this DIR, I was wondering:

Do you believe as an Ahmadiyya Muslim, that it is necessary to share with non-Ahmadiyya Muslims, every news event that happens in the Ahmadiyya world?
Do you worry, as an Ahmadiyya Muslim that 15 pages of posts about news events and other assorted info bites, may be misconstrued as a roundabout way of preaching/proselytizing?
Is there an Ahmadiyya Islam Divine command that requires that these posts be made?

These are honest questions I have had for a while.
Thanks in advance for taking the time to respond.

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
With all due respect members of this DIR, I was wondering:

Do you believe as an Ahmadiyya Muslim, that it is necessary to share with non-Ahmadiyya Muslims, every news event that happens in the Ahmadiyya world?
Peace be on you and Thanks for kind words.
RF is general platform for all.
There are two kind of Islams are proceeding these days (rather this era)
It is essential that world (not a question of non-Ahmadiyya Muslims) should know what the reformers (Ahmadiyya Muslims) are doing (struggling) for peace.

Do you worry, as an Ahmadiyya Muslim that 15 pages of posts about news events and other assorted info bites, may be misconstrued as a roundabout way of preaching/proselytizing?
Is there an Ahmadiyya Islam Divine command that requires that these posts be made?

These are honest questions I have had for a while.
Thanks in advance for taking the time to respond.
Not sure what you mean exactly.
But I can say safely that tours of Ahmadiyya Khalifah to Japan or any country are very important matter in terms of establishing world peace.

May I welcome you and request humbly to know more about how Ahmadiyya Muslims have to cross the huge oppositions to reach out to the world. It is not question of preaching etc.

Good wishes.

Related resources:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Ahmadis
https://www.persecutionofahmadis.org/

Last edited: