• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

racism on religion forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

olanik

i strarted a treath,,kosovo-holy serbian land taken by albanians'' here are parts of discusion:
he:,,Show me 1 video or documentary of 1 muslim albanian or a group of albanian doing the raping?If you can not then you doing the usual propaganda and lies. Which we are getting used to it and ammune from it.''-ok no problem
i showe him 7 or 8 videos disurbing and sick crymes over serbian civilians and next he sad:
,,Do not blame the killed to take revenge of the killings.''-what a basterd!!!he is not man enough to fight and revenge on war criminals and soldiers but he actually sad that is good and revenge...he sad that is ok to kill civilian people?!but i must admitt that he was funny when in begining he was all soft and when he start to prove me im wrong and dont believe me,i show him a truth and he respond late,nervous,affraid,mad and rasist comment...what a weak baby cant hendle the truth-shamefool!!!but he is funny,he sounded like a 5 year kid who want to prove something

Status
Not open for further replies.