• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ray's Journal

VoidCat

Use any and all pronouns including neo and it/it's
I figured I'd use this journal to document how things are going for me. Thought it might help with my anxiety and such. Few things that happened recently that I feel like recording...
*I am doing better with getting kids to sleep at my job. That used to be the hardest part of my job getting a class of young humans to sleep. I'd often have to get help from coworkers and such. I however have improved and am doing so well now that my boss had me go to a coworkers claas because they were struggling and help get the kids to sleep. I blame an RFer(whose name I won't mention) for helping me get better at getting kids to sleep. This RFer used to help me with my own issues with going to sleep. They'd do a lot and I eventually figured out through how they'd help me with sleep how to get the kids to sleep at naptime.
*I have had a lot of homework lately and recently had to make a math center for preschoolers as part of an assignment. So i borrowed some toys from the lending library to do the assignment. Heres some pictures
20241001_152337.jpg
20241001_152345.jpg
20241001_141300.jpg
20241001_141056.jpg
20241001_141403.jpg
20241001_141329.jpg
20241001_152503.jpg
20241001_141451.jpg
20241001_141434.jpg
20241001_141520.jpg
These toys are to teach the math concepts classification, one to one correspondence, parts of a whole, shapes, spatial, and measurement. Those were the 6 math concepts i chose but there were more I could use.
*I visited my aunt that i grew up living with as a kid lately. My aunt has changed a lot since i was a kid. More accepting of disability, a lot happier since divorcing my uncle and getting a new husband, she's been going to therapy, she's over all doing well. We went hiking and made smores over a campfire. I like Smores. Never had them before then. Anyway she apologized for a lot of the mistakes she made while I was growing up even admitting at times she may have been abusive. She told me she's proud of me. Very proud of how I am turning out. She thinks im doing well really well for how my childhood was. I'm proud of her for changing and growing as a person and being able to admit mistakes. It's nice visiting her fills in a lot of holes in my memory from childhood and that's refreshing.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I figured I'd use this journal to document how things are going for me. Thought it might help with my anxiety and such. Few things that happened recently that I feel like recording...
*I am doing better with getting kids to sleep at my job. That used to be the hardest part of my job getting a class of young humans to sleep. I'd often have to get help from coworkers and such. I however have improved and am doing so well now that my boss had me go to a coworkers claas because they were struggling and help get the kids to sleep. I blame an RFer(whose name I won't mention) for helping me get better at getting kids to sleep. This RFer used to help me with my own issues with going to sleep. They'd do a lot and I eventually figured out through how they'd help me with sleep how to get the kids to sleep at naptime.
*I have had a lot of homework lately and recently had to make a math center for preschoolers as part of an assignment. So i borrowed some toys from the lending library to do the assignment. Heres some pictures
These toys are to teach the math concepts classification, one to one correspondence, parts of a whole, shapes, spatial, and measurement. Those were the 6 math concepts i chose but there were more I could use.
*I visited my aunt that i grew up living with as a kid lately. My aunt has changed a lot since i was a kid. More accepting of disability, a lot happier since divorcing my uncle and getting a new husband, she's been going to therapy, she's over all doing well. We went hiking and made smores over a campfire. I like Smores. Never had them before then. Anyway she apologized for a lot of the mistakes she made while I was growing up even admitting at times she may have been abusive. She told me she's proud of me. Very proud of how I am turning out. She thinks im doing well really well for how my childhood was. I'm proud of her for changing and growing as a person and being able to admit mistakes. It's nice visiting her fills in a lot of holes in my memory from childhood and that's refreshing.
How was it seeing her and hearing her say that?

VoidCat

Some more stuff to write:
Im liking school. But I been stressed out doing 3 classes at once. It's doable but time-consuming. And I keep feeling pressure to do well. It's a lot to deal with that pressure. My mental health is ok it's a lot better then it was but I worry sometimes bout backsliding and ruining everything I've worked so hard to achieve. And of disappointing everyone including myself. Despite this im happy with how far I've came as a person even if it scares me sometimes.

VoidCat

How was it seeing her and hearing her say that?
Felt really good. Before when i was a kid i thought she hated me. As an adult I now know she struggled with a lot of things that it wasnt easy for her dealing with me and my siblings. We were traumatized kids with disablities and my uncle was no help he refused to help and wanted nothing to do with us while she was often working 3 jobs one as a registered nurse to support us... She genuinely tried and loved us kids. I was really happy hearing her say she was proud of me and I can really tell she's changed a lot. Im proud of her.

Last edited:

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Felt really good. Befire when i was a kid i thought she hated me. As an adult I now know she struggled with a lot of things that it wasnt easy for her dealing with me and my siblings. We were traumatized kids with disablities and my uncle was no help he refused to help and wanted nothing to do with us while she was often working 3 jobs one as a registered nurse to support us... She genuinely tried and loved us kids. I was really happy hearing her say she was proud of me and I can really tell she's changed a lot. Im proud of her.
I'm so happy things have come around for you both!

VoidCat

Well, at least its not all bad, then!
Im done watching that video and a second vid i had to watch and responding to the questions related to it. Now imma take a quick break then do the next activity which is to come up with a lesson plan related to one of the following concepts: ordering, seriation, patterning, time, measurement, data, or graphing. The lesson plan must include the following: preassessment, plan/teach, materials, and evaluation/followup. Then upload the document with a summary to the discussion board.

Sighs. This is going to take a while and it's due tomorrow. I just need a quick break and ill get to it.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Im done watching that video and a second vid i had to watch and responding to the questions related to it. Now imma take a quick break then do the next activity which is to come up with a lesson plan related to one of the following concepts: ordering, seriation, patterning, time, measurement, data, or graphing. The lesson plan must include the following: preassessment, plan/teach, materials, and evaluation/followup. Then upload the document with a summary to the discussion board.

Sighs. This is going to take a while and it's due tomorrow. I just need a quick break and ill get to it.
Take a break and then get crackin!

VoidCat

Take a break and then get crackin!
Finished the assignment. I still got stuff to do. Next I got to reply to the two discussion boards in my public speaking class to 6 people total. Then I'll be done with everything due tomorrow. Then i will finish up my math center activity that I mentioned in the OP. If i have the time and energy after that ill do the 10 question quiz due next sunday(not tomorrow). If not I'll just wait.

VoidCat

. If i have the time and energy after that ill do the 10 question quiz due next sunday(not tomorrow). If not I'll just wait.
Ill do the quiz tomorrow along with my assignment that is also due next sunday(not tomorrow). Then I'll continue my lesson plan project due in December I think? Might be November I'll have to look.

I'm exhausted. I finished everything that's due tomorrow and I finish the math center assignment that was due next Sunday. Hopefully I can finish the quiz and other assignment tomorrow that way all I got to focus on next week is replying to discussion boards, my public speaking homework and my major project. Im also hoping for a nap tomorrow and some rest. It's been constant go go go all week. I just been wanting to sleep all day when not doing homework or at work or doing therapy or other stuff for the past couple of weeks with how much i have to do.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Ill do the quiz tomorrow along with my assignment that is also due next sunday(not tomorrow). Then I'll continue my lesson plan project due in December I think? Might be November I'll have to look.

I'm exhausted. I finished everything that's due tomorrow and I finish the math center assignment that was due next Sunday. Hopefully I can finish the quiz and other assignment tomorrow that way all I got to focus on next week is replying to discussion boards, my public speaking homework and my major project. Im also hoping for a nap tomorrow and some rest. It's been constant go go go all week. I just been wanting to sleep all day when not doing homework or at work or doing therapy or other stuff for the past couple of weeks with how much i have to do.
Are you able to take a day off at some point in the next week?

VoidCat

Are you able to take a day off at some point in the next week?
I dont work Thursdays through Sundays. But Fridays is my walk out into the community day to get some exercise if it's not raining and do some homework, and Thursdays is homework day and therapy day, then I typically do more homework on Saturdays. It's usually Sundays I relax tho sometimes I might on Friday after my weekly walk if I am too tired to do homework.

VoidCat

@JustGeorge
I actually chose not to do homework yesterday instead i slept but because I did that I got to get some the homework done tomorrow to keep up with the schedule I had planned originally.

Edit: i also had gotten called into work...

VoidCat

Whole week got thrown off. I had to take the day off tuesday to do the math center assignment and work Friday instead of how my usual schedule is.