• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

re-salutations are in order...

thalassa

I can't really say that I'm "new", but I didn't really stick around and post (I *think* work blocked most religious sites around that time, and then I lost track (and links) to most of the forums I was interested in)...so some introductions are in order.

I'm Unitarian Universalist, pantheistic, non-traditional contemporary Pagan, and a witch. I'm also a wife and mother and a veteran. Right now, I am in the middle of a summer of bicostal nomadism (we just moved back to the mid Atlantic and hadn't gotten an apartment yet, when the hubby got sent to the Pac NW, which may be for anywhere from 3-18 months, and are now packing to head to the other coast). Other than that, I love the beach, and the ocean--there is nothing more wonderful than the sea!

Wayofthespirit

I am a Monotheistic Deist
So you're an elderly maternal bicostal nomadistic pantheistic non-traditional contempory pagan Universalist witch who did something really naff like getting married, eh?

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
I can't really say that I'm "new", but I didn't really stick around and post (I *think* work blocked most religious sites around that time, and then I lost track (and links) to most of the forums I was interested in)...so some introductions are in order.

I'm Unitarian Universalist, pantheistic, non-traditional contemporary Pagan, and a witch. I'm also a wife and mother and a veteran. Right now, I am in the middle of a summer of bicostal nomadism (we just moved back to the mid Atlantic and hadn't gotten an apartment yet, when the hubby got sent to the Pac NW, which may be for anywhere from 3-18 months, and are now packing to head to the other coast). Other than that, I love the beach, and the ocean--there is nothing more wonderful than the sea!
Greetings! I can relate to your "pantheistic/pagan interests. I'm not UU though. Hopefully we can have some good discussions on the forum. Maybe even learn:eek: something!;)

Wayofthespirit

I am a Monotheistic Deist
Thalassa, my apologies.....I translated "veteran" to mean elderly.
In motoring parlance veteran status take an awful lot longer that 30 years.

Mike.

thalassa

Thalassa, my apologies.....I translated "veteran" to mean elderly.
In motoring parlance veteran status take an awful lot longer that 30 years.

Mike.

lol, I was guessing it was a joke since I said I wasn't "new"...but I'm just the *other* kind of veteran!