• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Real [gender] Have Curves

Apex

Somewhere Around Nothing
Im curious as to what everyone's thoughts on this picture is. If you do not get it, it is a response to the "real women have curves" meme.
h8D1BFA82

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Im curious as to what everyone's thoughts on this picture is. If you do not get it, it is a response to the "real women have curves" meme.
h8D1BFA82

What's hot, is a man who is intelligent, has a wicked sense of humor, never abandons his morals and ethics to appease others, has spiritual depth, loves fiercely and dares to be creative. He's not afraid to love passionately and share his feelings, at the risk of sounding like a cornball.

If he has nice eyes to fall into and kind hands - that's a plus.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
It's not about the size of your body, penis, or brain. It's about the size of your eyeballs.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
h8D1BFA82
I can't tell if I'm counting ribs or muscles on the guy on the right. I also do not think promoting being overweight as sexy is a good thing either. Everyone has their own tastes, but being too over weight (or underweight, which is far more often the case) just isn't sexy.

Last edited:

Tiberius

A real man (or woman, for that matter) is not determined by how they look but by how they act.

Me Myself

Back to my username
My thoughts on the image?

Well, my first thought wa meh :eek:

I dont find it funny I dont find it offensive, I would have just scrolled down and kept hunting for things calling my attention were that on a line of such kind of posters.

I think its cool that there is a bigger interest on looking goo by men today, but what .i really like is that the image is not (generally at least?) unhealthy, but actually a very healthy one.

There will always be of course unhealthy ways to get to it, like steroids and such, but I think its good that the goal in itself seems is not underweight where it is dangerous (as it happens for some women for some reason) or so overweight it is dangerous (some people are trying to seriously promote is okay to be fat? I mean, I am cool with that as long as you are okay with the risks, just be aware they are there, its no better than being to skinny)

And then for e reference to women I cant get this...trend? ... I am not sure but ñi ve heard a lot of people dont know if in US or the wirld in general like women with no hips? Like big boobs and no bottom? I say you need the RIGHT curves :D

Probably so with both genders, but I would say so with male gender for different reasons. I do wanna look more superheroish :D

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
What's hot, is a man who is intelligent, has a wicked sense of humor, never abandons his morals and ethics to appease others, has spiritual depth, loves fiercely and dares to be creative. He's not afraid to love passionately and share his feelings, at the risk of sounding like a cornball.

Well I'll be damned! You missed out 'enormous assembly of courting tackle'. Apart from that...... your description is amazingly close to my own humble self. :D
:p

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

I was smashing it until you got to 'spiritual depth'. I kinda fell off the cliff at that point. I'm giving myself a 2 out of 10 in your criteria. I'm still pretty happy with that score, since it's double what my wife would give me on a bad day.

Sidenote : Falling into eyes sounds painful for all concerned. Surely you're better off falling into the kind hands, and GAZING into the nice eyes?
;)

(Yeah...I'm bored. Somebody entertain me, or my posts are likely to get looser...lol)

dyanaprajna2011

Dharmapala
Beauty is all in the eye of the beholder. Aesthetics are subjective. Some like this, some like that. I'm a bigger guy, but that doesn't bother my wife, she likes it.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
IMO, real men have compassion, wisdom, and a sense of humor. I've been attracted to all shapes and sizes because of what they exude, not merely what is on the surface.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
IMO, real men have compassion, wisdom, and a sense of humor. I've been attracted to all shapes and sizes because of what they exude, not merely what is on the surface.

Okay, so this list lets me go...maybe 4/10? It's getting better. Anyone think real men are devoid of depth, jaded and old school?