• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Real-Timed Revealed Sermon Conveyed by Hazrat Promised Messiah Mahdi (a.s.) on April 11, 1900 :Sign

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Peace be on you.
BRIEF HISTORY AND BACKGROUND OF THE REVEALED SERMON
A real-time revealed sermon by Allah, on 11 th April 1900, was conveyed by Hazrat Promised Messiah and Mahdi (on whom be peace) in front for about 200 audiences. It was as Eid ul Adha sermon….…The background was that the day before Eid ul Adha, Hazrat Promised Messiah Mahdi(a.s.) informed his companion Hazrat Molana Noor ud Din Sahib (r.a) that he wanted to spend the day and part of the night in prayers for himself and his friends. He asked for a list of names and places of such friends. He had made promise to Allah for these prayers.

Next morning (Eid day) the companion Molvi Abdul Karim Sahib (r.a.) requested Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) to deliver a sermon. He said, “God has commanded so too” and this morning a revelation has come, “ Deliver speech in gathering, you have been granted power” , I thought about some other gathering and it is revealed also, “kalamun ufsehat minladun rabin karim” i.e., an eloquence is granted in this discourse by God.

THE REVEALED SERMON DELIVERED
Till 8 a.m. mosque was filled with prayer-offeres. After the prayer was offered, Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) rose to deliver the sermon. First, he spoke in Urdu language, magnificently about Islam being the live religion, then he advised Jama’at about unity. After that, he pronounced that now under the Divine revelation, he wanted to speak in Arabic language. He instructed two companions (Hazrat Molana Nur ud Din Sahib and Hazrat Molvi Abdul Karim Sahib) to transcribe.

He began with the words, “ya ebad ullah” i.e. O servants of Allah.... His countenance, the way of speech all seemed as if he was a man of other world. His eyes were almost closed and face was reddish and glowing. At the end of each sentence, his voice lowered. Audience fell in trance even though few knew Arabic. Transcribers were instructed to ask any unknown word immediately, if they did not know, maybe latter he would not be able to tell.

He writes about the revealed sermon,
“…..I stood up after Eid prayer to deliver the Eid sermon in Arabic. God the Exalted knows that the capacity was bestowed upon me from the unseen and such eloquent Arabic address that proceeded extemporarily from my mouth was definitely beyond my power. I cannot imagine that anyone in the world can deliver such a speech, extending over so many pages, with such eloquence and without the help of Divine revelation. At the time when this Arabic address, which has been named Khutbah Ilhamiyyah [The Revealed Sermon], was delivered to the people, the presence was about two hundred. Subhan-Allah [Allah has no weakness]. At that time an unseen fountain was generating. I knew not whether it was I who was speaking or whether it was an angel speaking through my tongue because I knew only that I had no part in this address. Automatically, already made sentences, continued to come out of my mouth and each sentence was a sign for me. These sentences are present as published by the name of The Revealed Sermon. Reading of this book will show that it is impossible in human capacity to extemporarily deliver such long speech without thought and pondering. This is a miracle of knowledge and no one can present its example.” [ruhani kazain, vol 22]

TRANSLATION
When Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) finished conveying the words of Allah, companion Hazrat Molvi Abdul karim Sahib presented the translation.

SAJDAH (PROSTARTION) TO OFFER GRATEFULNESS
During the translation, Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) offered a Sajdah (prostration) of thankfulness to Allah with enthusiasm; audience followed him. Rising from the Sajdah, he said,
“I have just seen [in a vision] in red letters the word: مبارک (Mubarak - felicitation) This means that the address has found acceptance.”

MEMORIZED
The Divine words of the revealed sermon captivated hearts. There were followers who memorized the sermon including Sufi Ghulam Muhammad Sahib, Hazrat Mir Muhammad Ismail Sahib, Mufti Muhammad Sadiq Sahib, Maulawi Muhammad Ali Sahib. Hazrat Maulawi Abdul Karim Sahib would often relate it and go in a state of trance.

Hazrat Khalifatul Masih II (may Allah be pleased with him) said that the day of sermon had not set, children of aged 10 and 12 could be seen repeating its words. It was unusual.

ADDITIONAL WORK AND INCOMPARABLE ELPOQUENCE
The revealed words ends at page 38 as the first chapter. Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) added the diacritical marks (ai’raab) and translated it in Urdu and Persian by himself. He added more chapters. …… The Arab scholars were astonished to read its incomparable eloquence and magnificent truths and knowledge……It was a great sign shown for the Promised Messiah (a.s.) of Holy Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.).

DREAM / VISION
Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) has mentioned two specific incidents; a dream of a companion mentioned that there was clamour up there in the heavens about the revealed sermon……A vision was shown to another companion during the sermon; he saw Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) and other holy persons were listening the sermon.

IMPRESSIONS OF SOME COMPANIONS

DETAILS: AN ARAB COMPARED THE USUAL ARABIC LANGUAGE STYLE OF HAZRAT PROMISED MESSIAH (A.S.) WITH THE REVEALED SERMON’S ARABIC

TRANSLATION OF CERTAIN PASSAGES FROM THE REVEALED SERMON

HAZRAT KHALIFA TUL MESSIAH V (A.T.) PRAISES AND PRAYS
“……This sign continues to demonstrate its glory to this day and to this day no expert linguistic or great scholar or author even if he is from Arabia can match it. How could this ever be matched, for these were the words of God which were uttered from the tongue of the Promised Messiah (on whom be peace). May God give the world in general and the Arab Muslims in particular the understanding and the courage to recognise the message of the one sent by God and ma they become helpers of the true devotee of the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) in making the Muslim Ummah a united Ummah. May God also enable us to fulfil our responsibilities!”

FOR DETAILS OF ABOVE HEADINGS: Friday sermon, 11 th April, 2014, by Hazrat Khalifa tul Messiah V (may Allah help Him with His Mighty Help), London, U.K., alislam.org and mta.tv

Last edited:

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Peace be on you.
IMAGES OF TWO PAGES FROM THE REVEALED SERMON:

rk-16-53_Page_066.png

rk-16-53_Page_067.png

TRANSLATION

"O People! For the sake of God, fear Him and think collectively or individually like that person who is neither narrow-minded nor has any enmity. Has the time not come for God to have mercy on people? And has the time not come for wickedness to be eliminated and parched souls to be satiated with spiritual rain? And has the deluge of evil not reached its height and ignorance spread boundlessly? The country has become wicked and Satan is grateful to the ignorant. Thus, be grateful to God Who has remembered you and has remembered your faith and safeguarded it from ruin. He saved what you sowed and your crops from disasters and sent rain and brought its stock to fruition. He sent His Messiah to eliminate harm and sent His Mahdi for good and gains and included you in the era of your Imam after the era that was without him." (Khutbah Ilhamiyyah, pp. 66-67, Ruhani Khaza’in, Vol. 16)

Last edited: