• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Red Sox - World Champions

robtex

Veteran Member
hey since we are on a religious forum.....when pro athletes pray to God for ...divine intervention is it legitimate in particular

1) who should win
2) if game should be injury free
3) if people should exerience fun and happiness in the game

For instance....hypothical, say the soxs huddle and kneel and say something to the effect of ....let this game be free of major injuries, a postive and moving experience for everyone involved commsenserate of our hard work and victories for us tonight...we say this in your name amen....

How much of that is valid or invalid and why?

Pah

Uber all member
robtex,

Your post is off-topic to the celebratation of the Red Socks winning the World Series. I've started a thread in Religious Debates with your post.

-pah-

Scott1

Well.... as you might remember folks.... I am a life long Yankees fan. Yeah, laugh it up pah.

I suffered the final nail in my Yankee coffin this morning after my four year old, tired of hearing the "the Red Sox stink" from me, heard about the win and told me:

"Dad..... I think the Red Sox smell good."

*** gasping *** My heart! The room is going black.................! :eek:

Congrats Sox fans....you deserve it.