• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Red vs Blue

Cerrax

That One Guy
Does anyone else watch RVB? I have seasons 1 and 2 on DVD. I want to get season 3 on DVD. I havent seen any of season 3 or 4 (I wait for the DVD's to come out to see them. Really slow internet connection...)

I have seeen a few episodes of season 3. I think 1 and 3 are excellent. 2 was okay.

Any other RVBers?

PHOTOTAKER

there really funny i havent seen RvsB in a long time now... i like time warp is the best!!! i don't know which season i didn't know they had dvd's...

waacman

Restoration of everything
I saw the first 17 episodes about a year ago. Thought they were Hilarious!

HALO 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.bungie.com
check out the e3 trailer, looks gorgeous
hopefully this time Mircrosoft won't make bungie rush it into the stores as in Halo 2

Cerrax

That One Guy
Halo 2 was not that good at all and it had nothing to do with rushing. They focused too much on story and not enough on new gameplay ideas. From the looks of the trailer, not much has changed. Pretty boring trailer if you ask me. Halo is losing the action spark that made it so good. Nows its just an artsy FPS and nobody wants that.

finalfrogo

I watched a few episodes, it's funny, but I haven't been able to keep up! I haven't checked the site in months. I should look into it again.

I wonder how they make the actual episodes? It must be pretty difficult.

Cerrax

That One Guy
The commentaries on the DVDs give you a lot of insight into how they do it. Its actually very interesting and I've tried a lot of the tricks they use. Its a very cool process.

Cerrax

That One Guy
I vaguely remember it. It was pretty funny. It was one of the public service announcements they did. Its from season 2 or 3.