• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RF's top 10 sexiest men

Renji

Now it's time for the guys. :D

Please don't take the word "sexy" literally. Do include your subjective meaning into it.

So here's my list. I say these guys are "sexy"
- Sunstone: he has contributed a lot in the forum IMO.
-Quagmire: aside from the fact that he is Johnny Depp, he also has contributed a lot in the Forum
-Revoltingtest: his posts are interesting.
-Sum: aside from the Justin Bieber looks (lol), I enjoy his topics about philosophy
-Penguin: I find his posts interesting too
-Odion: he's nice and I also find his posts interesting
-ben d: same as above
-iti: for his "love" threads (about awesomeness and greatness of other members of RF)
- DS: for his mathematical concepts in the chatroom. :D
- Father Heathen: for his "food for a thought posts" especially those pertaining to Catholicism and stuff.

And there you go. The list is in no particular order. Still have some people in mind. I'll just include them on my next lists.:p

Last edited:

4consideration

Premium Member
Here's a list just of the top of my head, but in no particular order:

Wirey -- he's at the top just to make him feel better -- he needs the encouragement
Revoltingest -- I think he enjoys hugs more than he lets on -- and there's something sweet about his gruffness
Badran -- he's really cool and there's just something about him
Debater Slayer -- funny and sweet -- and I may need him to help me with math problems sometime in the future
DreadFish -- because it will probably make him feel uncomfortable for me to say this :D
Quagmire -- because he is perfect
Sunstone -- because I often disagree with him on politics, but not humor -- and he's probably really sexy
PolyHedral - because he's so wordy in his replies -- he likes to muse (not) :)D)
Iti Oji -- because he likes to cuddle

(I'm only listing 9 at this moment. I'm saving #10 for the next guy that gives me a frubal. It could be you. ;))

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Not surprising that I would not show up on this list. I not even sure I would do me.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
You're new, & your charms are just beginning to woo us.
Besides, I bet you do yourself regularly.

Did I just say that?

I am reassured and flattered by your kind post. In the short time that I have been here I have learned from you that there is no problem that won't go away if you rub it with enough bacon.

Thank you

Skwim

Veteran Member
images
v.manoj2009.jpg

EATS YUR HEART OUT

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Awe thank you. Wewt wewt oh I made two lists. It must be my newfound fame

Last edited:

4consideration

Premium Member
OK, I just figured out who to add for number 10.

It is: Badran

I know that he is already on this list, but he called me on a technicality of giving him giving me a frubal -- so I am just going to have to say that the reason I am listing him twice is that he is twice as sexy as everybody else. It's probably true. :D

(Badran, that really deserves another one. It was good. Don't you think?)

Wirey

Fartist
Quagmire. Even I would do him. In a strictly heterosexual way, of course!

Football! I like football!