• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rhiannon: New here

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Forked from: New here

Rhiannon says: "Hello :) I'm new here and don't know how exactly it works but I learn fast :) I came here because I'm starting to write my MA thesis about Celtic mythology (about the representation of the otherworld to be specific) and I would use some help :) So if anyone has any information on this subject I would appreciate it :) G"

Welcome to the Forums, Rhiannon! I hope you find what you're looking for here!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Sunstone said:
Forked from: New here

Rhiannon says: "Hello I'm new here and don't know how exactly it works but I learn fast :) I came here because I'm starting to write my MA thesis about Celtic mythology (about the representation of the otherworld to be specific) and I would use some help :) So if anyone has any information on this subject I would appreciate it :) G"

Welcome to the Forums, Rhiannon! I hope you find what you're looking for here!

Welcome to Religious Forums, Rhiannon! (I love your name)

I hope you get to like us, and hope that we can help you with Celtic mythology; I must admit that, if I had the time, it is a subject that would fascinate me.:)

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Namaste and welcome!

There are a number of books that I'd recommend on the subject, but I'm not sure how true they are, historically.

Random

Welcome, Rhiannon, I too have a great interest in Celtic mythology as it is native to me. Look forward to your thoughts and posts. :)