• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Right Brain/Left Brain

Whoah! 18 Left, 0 Right. That's rather surprising...and a bit confusing. For example, I said my desk is "cluttered with stuff I might need" rather than "neat and organized". I also said I use hand gestures when I talk. Aren't those Right-brained responses?

maggie2

I came out with 9 left brain and 9 right brain. I always have said I'm somewhat confused...so I guess this may be why I think that way:confused: Actually, maybe I'm just equally balanced...and that would be a good thing:biglaugh:

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
18 right, 0 left, for me.
I remember this old "Bloom County" cartoon, where a young scientist is sitting on a hill, and veeeeery slowly his head tilts toward the left until his entire body topples that way. (Hard to explain unless you've seen the strip, but that part of his brain was severly overbalanced.)
I've always felt that I was the same, except in the opposite direction.

Maybe if you put Mr. Spinkles and I together on a hill, and leaned us up together, left to right, we'd continually hold each other up?

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
10 to 8 in favour of left brained. However, there were a number of questions I could have answered either way, so I'm not sure what that means...

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
lady_lazarus said:
10 to 8 in favour of left brained. However, there were a number of questions I could have answered either way, so I'm not sure what that means...
We got the same score lol.

robtex

Veteran Member
10 left 8 right test may be too short to really be objective. It defies the statistical intregraty of law of large numbers. I don't know squat about this left right business....i always found psychology boring.