• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Russian state TV mocks Trump supporters.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Isn't that generalization?
What I can see (and I understand Russian) is that some journalists express their take on TV.

Are you suggesting that the entire Russian Nation agrees with them? ;)

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Looks like the love isn't reciprocated.
I love Putins support for Bidens re-election.

It will be an extremely good 4 years for Russia and their allies providing Biden the elder manages to survive 4 more years in office.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
I love Putins support for Bidens re-election.

It will be an extremely good 4 years for Russia and their allies providing Biden the elder manages to survive 4 more years in office.

You really believe Putin when he says he would rather Biden in the office than Trump?

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
You really believe Putin when he says he would rather Biden in the office than Trump?
A good rule of thumb when it comes to Putin and those in his circle: when they say X, assume they really mean the opposite.

For example: when Medvedev starts saying that they will never use nukes, that's when I will worry.