• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

San Andreas EArthquake

silvertears720

:::REPENT:::

Only God can save us from the San Andreas Earthquake

it may be comming soon or a littler later...

So LA Must Adequately repent and come closer to God in time....

:::::CHURCH SUPPORT IS NECESSARY!!!:::::

All L.A. Home lovers must unite...

Seek world wide sympathy for L.A.

corporate prayer,fasting,administering to the poor, brotherhood, revival, praising is necessary.

CONSTANT VIGIL IS MANDATORY!!!!

after God saves L.A. from the earthquake, he expects all the churches and people to unite and build a great temple there in gratitude to him and worship. This templae he wants to be only one of many with one in each major city in the United States where the majestic temple headquarters will be in Washington D.C.

before the L.A. quake, God will provide us early warning signs of other natural disasters as a possible quakte in the Paget Sound area soon before the San Andreas Quake. Those who take up the revalations and evangelize to others may reviece gifts such as healings and prophesy...

~Spock Meister:woohoo:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
It's obvious to me that the only way we can prevent this tragedy from occuring is for all of us to put on our tinfoil hats. Especially the tinfoil hats with propellers on top.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Sunstone said:
It's obvious to me that the only way we can prevent this tragedy from occuring is for all of us to put on our tinfoil hats. Especially the tinfoil hats with propellers on top.
does it matter if the propellers go clockwise or anti-clockwise ?

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
God will not be involved.The process leading to the next LA earthquake started the day the plates collided. it is inevitable.
Japan has the same problem but at least they have protected many of their great buildings and engineering projects.
LA put it's collective head in the sand the day after the last one.
God will welcome you home if you are one of the many unfortunate ones to perish.
But he has never been in the business of quake management.

Terry
____________________________-
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Terry

Bennettresearch

Politically Incorrect
Wait!

Maybe this is a real estate opportunity here. If we buy up property in Indio, then it will soon be beach front property. Might have to put a clause in the by laws that requires the tin-hats to register so we know where they are.

Fire Empire

This is funny. We'd better build an ark at the top of the Capitol Records tower here in Hollywood, and get ready to sail the new Arizona Bay.

By the by, Silver, didn't we toss you some change in Venice Beach?

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
Fire Empire said:
...We'd better build an ark at the top of the Capitol Records tower here in Hollywood...
But...wasn't that destroyed in 'The Day After Tomorrow'? I didn't know they'd rebuilt it so fast.:p

Bennettresearch

Politically Incorrect
Ahww Fire,

My recollection must be out of date about Venice Beach. When I was there, people did something entertaining for money in the jar. Have they named it Santa Del Ray or Marina Del Monica yet?

Fire Empire

Bennettresearch said:
Ahww Fire,

My recollection must be out of date about Venice Beach. When I was there, people did something entertaining for money in the jar. Have they named it Santa Del Ray or Marina Del Monica yet?
Sorry to confuse :cool: , we were refering to Silvertears' "REPENT" bulletin. We have a lot of his/her types in Venice...usually homeless. They aren't taken seriously, and are generally ignored.
Yep. There are still a lot of entertainers too who do weird things for "tips", and the name's still Venice Beach. But I guess it's gonna be "Venice Ocean Floor" unless the tinfoil hats do their job.