• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sanatana Dharma is interesting to me.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Kumbaya my Lord, Kumbaya!
:camp:

That's the way it should be... all 7 billion of us. ;)

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I find it interesting as well.
I particularly like the saris, oh and colored powders they sometimes toss at you.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I find it interesting as well.
I particularly like the saris, oh and colored powders they sometimes toss at you.

As Hindus, I suppose we'd better find it darn well interesting. For me, fascinating is a superiour word. If it wasn't interesting, I'd just quit. Go climb some mountain to climb or a river to cross.
:)

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Do you consider yourself a Hindu?
Or would you just call yourself a "Vedantist" or something like that?
I'm not averse to being called a Hindu, though I'm not 'religious' in the usual sense. After all, the best definition of a Hindu is "one who doesn't object to being called a Hindu." ;)

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend Ismaila....,

Thank you. I love comparative religion. If I was not a Christian, I would be a Hindu probably.

Even after trying to explain to you that the word *hindu* or *hinduism* was used for the understanding or differentiating in understanding about culture of the people living on the other side of *sindh* what ever human on earth is doing is following SANATAN DHARMA even by following christianity, islam, buddhism, or any other path or way and all paths and ways are what religion is.

Love & rgds