• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satanic rules

fallen angel zar'roc

Servant of Lucifer
I am a Luciferian, not a satanist, but while I was looking up things about luciferians I found some satanic things. This may help those looking to follow satanism. these are rules I found, The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth
  1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
  2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
  3. When in another’s lair, show them respect or else do not go there.
  4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat them cruelly and without mercy.
  5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
  6. Do not take that which does not belong to you, unless it is a burden to the other person and they cry out to be relieved.
  7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
  8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
  9. Do not harm little children.
  10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
  11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them
Some sound neat, but over all theartening.
I posted this on another forum, but no satanist wrote on it.

wednesday

Jesus
Im pretty sure these are in the Laveyan satanic bible. For such an "evil" organisation these are some pretty respectful rules aren''t they? In my opinion they're more modern and useful than any other religious text as they are more applicable to the modern world.

Phasmid

Mr Invisible
Im pretty sure these are in the Laveyan satanic bible. For such an "evil" organisation these are some pretty respectful rules aren''t they? In my opinion they're more modern and useful than any other religious text as they are more applicable to the modern world.

What are you talking about? Rule 11 is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

wednesday

Jesus
What are you talking about? Rule 11 is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

You've been living under a rock for some time then. Be more respectful or ill destroy you :p
Think outside the square and you might find a deeper meaning than slaughtering someone who p*sses you off :)

fallen angel zar'roc

Servant of Lucifer
Yea, they are from Laveyan's bible. His isn't the only text that is modern text. Theistic Luciferian's have "The Revelation of Lucifer the Divine" and a couple of other text to draw our idea's from.

wednesday

Jesus
Ignoring the post above yours for its stupidity lol.

I havnt been able to find any other satanic/luciferian texts in either hard copy or on the net. To be honest ive never seen a printed satanic bible either. If possible can you link me to these i am interested to read through as many as possible?

Thanks.

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them
If it's so stupid then enlighten me...

It all sounds very animalistic to me. But hey, we are actually animals ya know. I think what Rule 11 is saying is to show dominance when necessary and not let yourself get walked on. Nice balance of respectfullness/exertion of dominance.

lamplighter

Almighty Tallest
I've seen these rules as well in a Satanic Bible but I believe they have been removed from the current edition because in the 2nd Underground Edition their listed as early writings.

wednesday

Jesus
If it's so stupid then enlighten me...

If you're interested, read other threads, download the satanic bible if you're concerned about satanism. Gather some questions and then ask me or the more knowledgable satanists. I cant retell the bible for you, you have to look for yourself :)

Phasmid

Mr Invisible
If you're interested, read other threads, download the satanic bible if you're concerned about satanism. Gather some questions and then ask me or the more knowledgable satanists. I cant retell the bible for you, you have to look for yourself :)

I merely requested to know how rule 11 is so applicable to modern society... nothing more, nothing less.

wednesday

Jesus
I merely requested to know how rule 11 is so applicable to modern society... nothing more, nothing less.

Means take no sh*t from no one, but have patience. These days if you give someone an inch they'll take a mile, rule 11 is open ended, take what you want from it.

TurkeyOnRye

Every religion has its role, I guess. This just sounds like a gimmick. Like dressing emo or claiming that you're a spiritual person because you got a buddha garden statue. Likewise, claiming the faith of Satanism to me sounds like an antisocial gesture. A F*** You to society perhaps. Maybe not?