• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Say Something Provocative!

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
Often, male social interaction is a step away from comparing willies.

LOL...I always harass my husband about this, even up till yesterday! :D I try to make it sound like he and his co-workers are into gay stuff. None of them are gay but I like to harass him because their department is only men. Yesterday I called him in work and heard him tell another guy, "Here, look at this! Is this what you want?" So I was like, "What are you showing him? What does he want?" :flirt: :D

oldcajun

__BE REAL
"Man is by nature both an atheist and an idolater. These are two shades of the same
thing. We want, if we do worship at all, something that we can see. But a god that
can be seen is no god; and so the idolater is first cousin to the atheist."...C Spurgeon

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Whom we euthanized when they started performing abortions instead.
Which will be funded by renting out space in courthouses for Ten Commandments monuments, taking in licence fees from same-sex marriage, and all the new gun ownership fines that will be collected once the Second Amendment is repealed.

Engyo

Prince of Dorkness!
If the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence mentioned Unicorns, would that mean that they exist and that the United States is One Nation under Unicorns?

1350-30PCFLOORPUZZLE-KITTEN.JPG

only thing better then a kitten is a kitten launched from a cannon
Kitten Cannon - Free Arcade & Classic Game from AddictingGames