• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Says God..

chinu

chinu
That:
  • In the beginning there was only YOU yourself in boredom.
  • And you yourself created the whole world / game that you see all around you.
  • And started playing..
When you yourself did/created everything, then why do you blame "ME" for.. sufferings, chaos, blah blah blah everything ?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
That:
  • And started playing..
When you yourself did/created everything, then why do you blame "ME" for.. sufferings, chaos, blah blah blah everything ?
Hello Chinu! :)
Teachers....chinu, I needed teachers to guide me with their actions and words.
I didn't understand why my mother and grandmother shouted at each other as they slapped each other's faces.
I didn't understand why my mother muttered to herself as she swept the carpets, etc.
I didn't understand anything........... and still don't understand everything now, 73 years later.

I just wasn't ready for this world, chinu. :)

chinu

chinu
Hello Chinu! :)
Hello! my friend :)

I didn't understand why my mother and grandmother shouted at each other as they slapped each other's faces.
I didn't understand why my mother muttered to herself as she swept the carpets, etc.
I didn't understand anything........... and still don't understand everything now, 73 years later.
STOP playing this world/game to know that all :)
I just wasn't ready for this world, chinu. :)
Its your own mistake.. my friend :)

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
That:
  • And started playing..

God said that?

The Crimson Universe

That:
  • And started playing..

Says which verse (of which scripture)?
Just curious.

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
That:
  • And started playing..

Reminds me of The Search for God.

But the answer to your question is quite simple. Ego.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
That:
  • And started playing..
No, Chinu, what constitutes me created the universe. I do not blame you any anything. And further, there is really no suffering in the world. That is an illusion. Actually I like you and this time when you visit, do come to my place. Any chance that you are joining Mr. Amrinder Singh's Panjab Lok Congress? :)

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
[God says] That:
  • And started playing..

Is this written for theists who blame God? It must be. Atheists neither blame gods nor credit them for anything.

We read of a litany of reasons for theists why this god appears to do nothing. Why does He sit by and let us suffer, or even cause our suffering? He wants you to learn from these experiences. Well, why doesn't He just inject that knowledge into me like factory preset software? God doesn't want to do that because [insert ad hoc, just-so reason here]. Why doesn't God make his presence known? Because prefers that you believe by faith. Why doesn't He keep me from hurting others or myself. God gave you free will so that you wouldn't be a robot. And on it goes.

Do you know Sagan's invisible dragon in the garage? It reads a lot like the above:

"As an example of skeptical thinking, Sagan offers a story concerning a fire-breathing dragon who lives in his garage. When he persuades a rational, open-minded visitor to meet the dragon, the visitor remarks that they are unable to see the creature. Sagan replies that he "neglected to mention that she's an invisible dragon". The visitor suggests spreading flour on the floor so that the creature's footprints might be seen, which Sagan says is a good idea, "but this dragon floats in the air". When the visitor considers using an infrared camera to view the creature's invisible fire, Sagan explains that her fire is heatless. He continues to counter every proposed physical test with a reason why the test will not work."

The lesson of the story is that nonexistent and that claimed to exist but is undetectable have the same characteristics: none. This means that there is no value in distinguishing between these even if one could, and that they be treated the same.

So now I read in the OP about a world that a god created and into which I was born, in which I create what is around me, and for which no god is responsible. I'm already there, because I don't believe that an interventionalist god exists. But if another kind of god exists that doesn't do anything, like the deist god, I can treat it like it doesn't. One again, the nonexistent and the undetectable even in principle can be treated the same, because the world is the same whether they exist or not.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Hello! my friend :)

STOP playing this world/game to know that all :)

Its your own mistake.. my friend :)
It's good to see your posts.
Now, I think you've got this all wrong

Help us we are starving!
It's your fault, so.....

The car knocked me down.
It's your fault so.....

I was raped as I walked home.
It's your fault so....

This mindset does not work for humanity, chinu.....