• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Self Perfection

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Would you say it is highly important to you as a Luciferian?

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Whether nor not Self-Perfection can ever be achieved is very questionable to me, however, it is a worthwhile goal to aspire towards. I say, "Xeper for Xeper's sake", for without purpose the force of mind must fail and the Dark Light will fade and be ended.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\
Gnothi seauton!

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Whether nor not Self-Perfection can ever be achieved is very questionable to me, however, it is a worthwhile goal to aspire towards. I say, "Xeper for Xeper's sake", for without purpose the force of mind must fail and the Dark Light will fade and be ended.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\
Gnothi seauton!

This but I would say master of self is a better term.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Self perfection and self mastery are pretty much the same. Obviously perfection is not objective, and the idea of perfection commonly held is not possible to attain. This is not what I mean by self perfection however. By self perfection, I mean you strive to be perfect relative to you and in your own eyes.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Self perfection and self mastery are pretty much the same. Obviously perfection is not objective, and the idea of perfection commonly held is not possible to attain. This is not what I mean by self perfection however. By self perfection, I mean you strive to be perfect relative to you and in your own eyes.
optimization?

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
its a constant path.