• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Separating

Secret Chief

Degrow!
Our togetherness may become ended. The twenty odd year trial may be deemed no longer sustainable.

Who'd have thought it? Both of us, probably.

Feel free to post your wisdom, I'm all wised out.

Ablaze

Buddham Saranam Gacchami
My empathies go out to you. As someone whose parents have recently divorced, rather abruptly and without warning after 25 years of what seemed like a healthy and stable marriage, I understand the shock and sorrow and can only imagine how much more shock and sorrow comes from being a direct part of such a separation.

So you should view this fleeting world
A star at dawn, a bubble in a stream
A flash of lightning in a summer cloud
A flickering lamp, a phantom and a dream

Diamond Sutra

:candle:

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
"Do you see this glass? I love this glass. It holds the water admirably. When I tap it, it has a lovely ring. When the sun shines on it, it reflects the light beautifully. But when the wind blows and the glass falls off the shelf and breaks or if my elbow hits it and it falls to the ground I say of course. But when I know that the glass is already broken every minute with it is precious."

Cherish what you have and had.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Ouch.

We've been close once or twice, but scraped through.
Ya need a random crackpot to talk to, PM me and I can give you my Skype handle.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
I'm so sorry. I can only offer that I wish you peace as you move forward. Life can be funny. What ails us today, may not ail us tomorrow.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Our togetherness may become ended. The twenty odd year trial may be deemed no longer sustainable.

Just offering a hug if you want one. :hugehug:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
"Do you see this glass? I love this glass. It holds the water admirably. When I tap it, it has a lovely ring. When the sun shines on it, it reflects the light beautifully. But when the wind blows and the glass falls off the shelf and breaks or if my elbow hits it and it falls to the ground I say of course. But when I know that the glass is already broken every minute with it is precious."

Cherish what you have and had.

Buddha.....

Secret Chief

Degrow!
Thank you for all your thoughts. I don't know where this mess is going but it sure is a mess right now. And so am I.

Vast posts aren't my style, or feasible on my little phone, but there's plenty of stuff for my head to work on. At times like this I wish I an wasn't an INTP.

The last criticism of me was my 'Buddhist ways.' Apparently I should be more judgmental. Perhaps I shall try. But I don't really do anger or cope with conflict.

It's a mess and I'm rambling.

See you around, folks.

Avi1001

reform Jew humanist liberal feminist entrepreneur
Hi Magog, sorry to hear about your pain. It sounds like you are entering some rough waters, I hope you both come out happier. Let us know how it goes.

Aquitaine

I'm sorry to hear that, Magog.
I can't offer any advice or wisdom, I just hope you can cope with it all in time.

Jiggerj

If twenty odd years doesn't represent a successful relationship then I don't know what does.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
The last criticism of me was my 'Buddhist ways.' Apparently I should be more judgmental. Perhaps I shall try. But I don't really do anger or cope with conflict.

It's a mess and I'm rambling.

See you around, folks.
Not anger. Passion.