• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

sex change

buadum

If you woke up tomorrow and discovered your sex had changed and you were now a woman or vice versa.

Would you became homosexual as your attraction to the opposite sex which is now suddenly the same sex would remain.

Or would you change and have sex with what is now the opposite sex, and this of coarse would make the action of sex homosexual by the fact that inside you are still the same sex you were internally before the change.

Or would you abstain from sex.

sexual desire is strong, I feel that a man who became a woman would continue sleeping with woman as that's what attracts him.

So can religion judge what is inherant in someone, to fight their attraction would be to fight their instinct and how they are created and would be impossible.

Last edited:

Koldo

Outstanding Member
If you woke up tomorrow and discovered your sex had changed and you were now a woman or vice versa.

Would you became homosexual as your attraction to the opposite sex which is now suddenly the same sex would remain.

Or would you change and have sex with what is now the opposite sex, and this of coarse would make the action of sex homosexual by the fact that inside you are still the same sex you were internally before the change.

I would either sleep with women, or abstain from sex.

sexual desire is strong, I feel that a man who became a woman would continue sleeping with woman as that's what attracts him.

So can religion judge what is inherant in someone, to fight their attraction would be to fight their instinct and how they are created and would be impossible.

To play the devil's advocate here: From what i gather, it is a burden that you are supposed to endure. Think of it as a cross you are meant to carry. It is not impossible, in any way, to abstain from sex.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Well, if everyone woke up tomorrow to find that they had switched genders, I'd prolly be too busy eating popcorn and "people watching" to worry about sex.

Koldo

Outstanding Member
Well, if everyone woke up tomorrow to find that they had switched genders, I'd prolly be too busy eating popcorn and "people watching" to worry about sex.

Oh, no no.
You are the lucky one. It is just you who got the sex change. :D

buadum

People watching is already at its most entertaining, I do it often, other times I like to paint myself brown and lay in a hole and imitate a rock, very pleasurable.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Id probably go bi. I always wonder what sex was like for a female.

buadum

Yes me too. If I had a penis I would probably try sticking it in lots of things :D

That's why us males go through a stage of trying to stick in everyone we see.

How long do you think it will be until this thread degenerates into a heated argument.

crossfire

Premium Member
That's why us males go through a stage of trying to stick in everyone we see.

How long do you think it will be until this thread degenerates into a heated argument.
Well, you need heat to pop popcorn, so the popcorn will be ready shortly after the time when the thread starts to heat up. :popcorn:

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
But have you tried sticking it in a hover and turning it on?

:eek:

No. For one thing, we bought our vacuum new a few years back, so it's almost certainly underage.
;)

As to the OP, I'd have sex with whichever sex I found attractive, I guess, assuming I could find someone attracted to me, etc. I mean, am I switching hormones as well? Am I just wearing a different body? Who the heck knows what I'd be attracted to after that. Hopefully not underage vacuum cleaners.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe

I would still be attracted to women, as I am now. I'd be a pretty effeminate dude though, despite my tomboyishness, haha.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member

Well, if I woke up as a woman, then I'd be straight. I'd have even more men to select from. :D

crossfire

Premium Member
I would still be attracted to women, as I am now. I'd be a pretty effeminate dude though, despite my tomboyishness, haha.
Hmmm, a pretty effeminate guy who used to be a woman? I'd bet you'd be quite popular with the ladies! :D