• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sexy Accents

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Some people find certain accents particularly attractive. I used to not be among their numbers, but I've developed an obsession with received pronunciation. Now I can't listen to a British chap talking without getting all squiggly inside... and I now demand my hypothetical future lifemate talk using received pronunciation because it's so hawt. :faint:

What accents do you all find sexy, if any? African? Indian? Middle Eastern? Japanese? Southern? Quint's boringly standard unaccented Midwestern English?

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Latino, Scottish, Irish, Australian. But mostly Latino- I am reminded of the late Ricardo Montalban once, on the Smothers Brothers show, translating "You Are My Sunshine" from the "Spanish Heart". (The Brothers would sing a line and Mr. Montalban would repeat it with a lot of passion). :)

Skwim

Veteran Member
sexi.jpg

1nset.png

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What the heck is "British?" You can't go twenty miles there without encountering a new accent!

Aquitaine

What the heck is "British?" You can't go twenty miles there without encountering a new accent!

I agree, we've got to be more specific. There are countless variations of "British" and "American" accents.

Now I don't know how I'd label it, but have you ever seen the Olympics during the Parade of Athletes, where (usually Women) will announce the countries' names? Or whenever you go to (say) a large airport/train station in England and the woman over the voice-com announces arrivals/departures etc?

That sort of strong, direct, sterile English (although not posh/snobby "afternoon tea, darling?" English). Sort of spoken in an impersonal, authoritative tone - yeah, that's Hawt! :yes:

Obviously nobody actually speaks like that normally though. :(

Draka

Wonder Woman
Oh come now, does no one get shivers down their back and feel utterly turned on by the ever so sexy Iowan accent? :p Anyone?

Me Myself

Back to my username
I like most accents. Female voice that sounds like if not guayaquileña talking spanish I generally find very sexy.

I also find it sexy when Latina women talk english with a marked latino accent (in other words mine :D)

Of course, no accent helps if she has ugly face.

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
I like most accents. Female voice that sounds like if not guayaquileña talking spanish I generally find very sexy.

I also find it sexy when Latina women talk english with a marked latino accent (in other words mine :D)

:drool::drool::drool: Latina Women :drool::drool::drool: