• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shale, Fracking, Keystone Middle Class Tax Break

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
Today, we only get $.03 in growth for every $1 of debt.

The Fed has increased the money supply by $3.1 trillion.
We have $18 trillion of debt.

Total US debt has increased by 70% under Obama, from $10.625 trillion on January 21, 2009 to $18.005 trillion as of post-Thanksgiving "Black Friday".

We have $130 trillion of unfunded liabilities that will rise even higher due to Obama's recent unconstitutiunal executive actions.

However, the shale and fracking oil revolution and US domestic oil production has effectively given the Middle Class a huge tax break, and the price at the pump dropping has given the economy a beneficial shot in the arm.

While shale and fracking strengthens the US economy and results in lower price per barrel, this oil gusher weakens the economy of Russia, Venezuela and Iran which heavily depends on petrol dollars. If Keystone goes through, Venezuela faces economic collapse since it's economy is already in shreads, and this will further weaken the economy in Iran and Russia. Putin is funding anti-shale, anti-fracking campaigns to try and stop King Dollar and the oil gusher because they want to restrict US and North American production to force the price per barrel and the price at the pump back up and bulid up dependence on the oil out of Russia, Iran, Venezuela and Saudi Arabia. But the campaign hasn't been successful, and so now he is attacking the US dollar itself by dumping huge amounts of U.S. dollars and in attempt to bankrupt working Americans.

Starting in October 2013, in conjunction with the conflict in Ukraine and predicted negative reaction along with an attempt to counter the shale and fracking oil boom, Russia has been dumping Treasuries month after month. He is using the US debt situation to wage war on the US dollar. Now President Vladimir Putin, Russia has begun dumping U.S. dollars in a big way.

Over the last few days the amount has added up to an estimated $2 billion. This direct attack on US currency is quickly escalating.

The answer to counter this is further domestic oil production in North America providing even greater Middle Class tax cuts and spending money for Christmas. The economy will benefit with Keystone, Venezuela will dive deeper into jt's own undoing and Russia's economy will further decline weakening Putin's power grab. It will benefit the economies of many nations, but to the demise of Russia, Venezuela and Iran.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
There simply is no logical connection to middle-class tax cuts because the vast majority of that oil will be exported whereas much of the net profit will go to pay off shareholders. So Keystone will have only a minimal effect on our overall economy. Maybe it should be done, or maybe it shouldn't, so I'm waiting for a major study to be released I believe some time next year.

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
I understand what you are saying, but it sounds like I am misunderstood but that is ok.

I am not proposing a middle class tax cut in this post, which is a great idea, I am making a comparison to the savings consumers are seeing at the gas pump/petrol station as being "like a middle class tax cut". It isn't a literal tax cut, nor am I talking about reducing the taxes at the pump ... I am only comparing the current savings at the pump by way of cheaper gas to the equivalent of a middle class tax cut giving more cash to spend at Christmas, Hanukkah etc... Cheaper gas also stimulates the economy. But no, it is not an actual tax cut.