• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shia Convert letter to his fellow Brothers/Sisters

PrinceVegeta

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
Alahumma Salli Ala Muhammad wa ale Muhammad.

Salam Alaykoum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh !

Dear Shia brothers and sisters as i have mentionned in my last post i am a Convert to Shiaism Alhamdulilah. i am 19 years old from a Romanian/Greek background. I live in Montreal, Canada.
As we are in this period of mourning of our Imam and Master Aba Abdillah Al Hussein (As) i write this with pain in my heart but joy in my soul. Shiaism gave me a new purpose a new life. It gave me the true familly i lacked since my father never loved me as a child . Imam Ali(As) became the father i longed for and he wiped the tears i had . I cried much for him and for his Blessed Son (As). Shiaism gave me a familly. People from all over the world showed me love even though i had never met them before even not knowing me. i could never thank them enough . Oh Hussein (As) i could never forget the sacrifice you made even for me and for all of us . Ya Ali(As) my dear father how i wish i could have died for your blesses son .. Ya Abbas (As) forgive me for not being there... Ya Zahra (Sa) how could i wipe your tears ? Ya Zaynab how could they kill your sinless brother ?..Even though i couldn't die for my Blessed Master Hussein (as) i hope i will die fighting for his shias. I love you all . Yes all of you . All the Afghani brothers and sisters who first showed me this deen may i die for the sake of your safety. may i help by my life and death the brothers and sisters in Iran , May i bring help and confort to all the Shias of Pakistan in any form , May The Shias brothers and sisters from India live in peace by my sacrifice.
May i die fighting for my lebanese brothers and sisters
May The Bahraini ,Saudi ,Qatari and Emirati Shias never cry again because of my sacrifice
and With Love and Sadness i adress the Iraki People. My heart is with you all of you. i wish i could wipe the tears of your children , hug them and tell them that everything will be ok . i wish i would fall on the battlefield defending all of you in the Holy Land Of Amirul Mum'ineen(as) and Aba Abdillah(As) . I wish Baghdad would again be filled with joy and that Mossul would smile. I Wish that Karbala and Najaf would shine. My Love and prayers are with you and May Allah(Swt) grant me the honor to help the Iraki People
this is my love letter to my much loved familly, The Shia Muslim Familly May Allah(Swt)Protect you all and bless you and may he grant me the honor to one day Help you in any form.
With much love ,
Ali Emanoil Muhammad

Last edited:

zahra67

salam.
i dont know how should i admire you, your sincerity and deep beliefs.
i pray for you, Allah, prophet Mohammad and his ahlulbayt are with you and you have a very great reward from your lord.
please dont forget me in your sincere prayers.

Yasin-shalal

Yasin-shalal

Dear Shia brothers and sisters as i have mentionned in my last post i am a Convert to Shiaism Alhamdulilah. i am 19 years old from a Romanian/Greek background. I live in Montreal, Canada.
As we are in this period of mourning of our Imam and Master Aba Abdillah Al Hussein (As) i write this with pain in my heart but joy in my soul. Shiaism gave me a new purpose a new life. It gave me the true familly i lacked since my father never loved me as a child . Imam Ali(As) became the father i longed for and he wiped the tears i had . I cried much for him and for his Blessed Son (As). Shiaism gave me a familly. People from all over the world showed me love even though i had never met them before even not knowing me. i could never thank them enough . Oh Hussein (As) i could never forget the sacrifice you made even for me and for all of us . Ya Ali(As) my dear father how i wish i could have died for your blesses son .. Ya Abbas (As) forgive me for not being there... Ya Zahra (Sa) how could i wipe your tears ? Ya Zaynab how could they kill your sinless brother ?..Even though i couldn't die for my Blessed Master Hussein (as) i hope i will die fighting for his shias. I love you all . Yes all of you . All the Afghani brothers and sisters who first showed me this deen may i die for the sake of your safety. may i help by my life and death the brothers and sisters in Iran , May i bring help and confort to all the Shias of Pakistan in any form , May The Shias brothers and sisters from India live in peace by my sacrifice.
May The Bahraini ,Saudi ,Qatari and Emirati Shias never cry again because of my sacrifice
and With Love and Sadness i adress the Iraki People. My heart is with you all of you. i wish i could wipe the tears of your children , hug them and tell them that everything will be ok . i wish i would fall on the battlefield defending all of you in the Holy Land Of Amirul Mum'ineen(as) and Aba Abdillah(As) . I wish Baghdad would again be filled with joy and that Mossul would smile. I Wish that Karbala and Najaf would shine. My Love and prayers are with you and May Allah(Swt) grant me the honor to help the Iraki People
this is my love letter to my much loved familly, The Shia Muslim Familly May Allah(Swt)Protect you all and bless you and may he grant me the honor to one day Help you in any form.
With much love ,
Ali Emanoil Muhammad
Brother, your sayings made me cry. I recieved so much love and that love made me cry.
May Allah, let our Imam al-Mahdi appear and let us help him.
May Allah stop all the sorrows and pains by his arrival.
May Allah make our Imam satisfied by our tears.

mojtaba

Your post recalled to me the following Hadiths of Prophet Muhammad(Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wa 'Alihi Wa Sallam),

'أنا و علي ابوا هذه الأمة'
I and Ali are the fathers of this Ummah.

(Shi'i sources, Amali by Saduq, p15/ Ma'aniyyul Akhbar, p118
Sunni sources, Ruhol Ma'ani by Alusi, v22,p31/ Mufridat Al-Ghor'an by Raqib p7)

And also it recalled to me the criyng of Prophet Muhammad and Imam Ali for Imam Husain, when they were in Karbala, a narration which is mentioned in both Shia and Sunni( See here ) authentic books.

May Allah bless you my dear brother.

Shia Islam

Quran and Ahlul-Bayt a.s.
Premium Member

With much love ,
Ali Emanoil Muhammad

Ahlulbayt a.s. who are Allah's gift to humanity have indeed taught people from all over the world that they are one family..

This is clear from their sayings as well as their actions..

As one example, they referred to many people from different parts of the world by saying that they are "from Ahlulabyt", because of their good deeds.

That is why they were able unite their followers...

May Allah guide us all to be more and more close to Ahlulbayt a.s., as they are the ones who bring us close to Him; Blessed in He.