• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Short proof of Jesus

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
The omniscient must know that God exists because God knows everything.

So if the logic holds, then the logic is greater than God, as the logic dictates what the omniscient must know, not God. And in effect since your logic proves this, you are greater than God, as your logic proves the existence of God.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
The logic of Aristotelean has two options: Yes or no. The logic of quantum physics has three options: Yes, No, and Superposition. So, with proper logic, there is no problem.

Well, logic as per valid and true as per the obejctive reality has also the opition of unknown.

So for X is Y and not Z or X is Z and not Y, there is the possiblity that both are unknown. All the law of non-contradiction says is that one of them are false, but not that the other one is true.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Do you think repeating the same flawed logic across multiple threads somehow makes the flawed logic more correct?

Well, I am rational and that is the logical truth, because I objectively say so without saying so. That is how objective it is. So I can't make any flawed reasoning as it is the truth, that I am rational. ;)

Words are easy. In effect some people never in effect learn as relevant to check their own thinking, because they are objective, rational and what not. :D

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, I am rational and that is the logical truth, because I objectively say so without saying so. That is how objective it is. So I can't make any flawed reasoning as it is the truth, that I am rational. ;)

Words are easy. In effect some people never in effect learn as relevant to check their own thinking, because they are objective, rational and what not. :D
My words weren't directed at you, but at the OP.

gnostic

The Lost One
The logic of Aristotelean has two options: Yes or no. The logic of quantum physics has three options: Yes, No, and Superposition. So, with proper logic, there is no problem.
I am lonely, I wanted to find ones who agree with me. I think that there is no flaw in logic.

Then you have never understood logic at all.

Logic is not fool-proof, and certainly not omniscient, inerrant, infallible or any other superfluous descriptions assign to any deity, because logic itself is of "human-construct", as there billions of people on this world, not everyone think logically.

Logic can be flawed, especially if people use them incorrectly, and people make mistakes, so person using logic can be wrong, and it doesn't matter if that person is believer in religion or philosopher or scientist or logician or mathematician.

Plus, your OP...

The omniscient must know that God exists because God knows everything.

...you haven't proven anything, as that was merely personal assertion of your personal belief, not an exercise of logic.

All you have done is made a claim in the OP. A claim that is nothing more than a declaration, an assertion...you haven't given any logical premises, and you've drawn no logical conclusion, as you can neither justify/verify your claim, nor proven your claim.

All that OP was, questfortruth, there are no logic in your claim, and it is nothing more than faulty thinking, who would classic circular reasoning and confirmation biases.

All you have demonstrated, you are not a logical person...religious, yes...devout, yes...logical, no, certainly not.

And btw, the YouTube clip of Lucy is just a science-fiction movie. You do understand what "FICTION" means, don't you?

The movie in no way, justify your empty OP's assertion.