• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

should gullible lemmings get suspended sentences?

Redneck Mystic

Yesterday, Facebook disabled my account without any reason given. So far, I have not been able to figure out how to appeal or open a new FB account. I left Facebook's AI a few messages, saying it disabled my account without giving any reason, and I can’t figure out how to do anything about it. Sometimes I wish God, angels, ETS or something will abduct Mark Zukerberg, Elon Musk, Donald Trump, to name a few.

Meanwhile, the more I read about Kamala Harris and the Democrats since Joe Biden announced he will not seek reelection, the more I wonder if Joe, Kamala and the Democrats have any clue what really is going on?

Not wishing to be sued by the ACLU for ethnic discrimination against liberal, New York US House of Representatives member George Santos was convicted in federal court- basically for lying during his campaign about everything that had to do with him.

Excerpts:
For Immediate Release
U.S. Attorney's Office, Eastern District of New York

Former Congressman George Santos Pleads Guilty to Wire Fraud and Aggravated Identity Theft
Monday August 19, 2024
Santos Admits He Filed Fraudulent FEC Reports, Embezzled Funds from Campaign Donors, Charged Credit Cards Without Authorization, Stole Identities, Obtained Unemployment Benefits Through Fraud, and Lied in Report to the House of Representatives

Earlier today, in federal court in Central Islip, former Congressman George Anthony Devolder Santos pleaded guilty to committing wire fraud and aggravated identity theft. The proceeding was held before United States District Judge Joanna Seybert. When sentenced, Santos faces a minimum sentence of two years’ imprisonment and a maximum sentence of 22 years’ imprisonment. As part of the plea Santos will pay restitution of $373,749.97 and forfeiture of $205,002.97.

Former Congressman George Santos Pleads Guilty to Wire Fraud and Aggravated Identity Theft

A friend recently shared a dream in which a federal judge said he saw Santos was removed from office by the US Congress, and the judge was treating the matter as buyer beware, and if New York Republicans were gullible enough to vote for Santos, all Santos deserves is a suspended sentence.

I wonder if the gullible New York Republicans who voted for Santos and will vote for Donald Trump, think God will give them a suspended sentence?

I wonder if Trump and his gullible lemmings think God will give them a suspended sentence?

I wonder if Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and their gullible lemmings think God will give them a suspended sentence?