• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Show us your photo's.

Justanatheist

The best thing about mobile phones is everyone is a photographer, thought it might be nice for people to share some of the favourite photo's they took with a phone, camera or what ever. Any subject you think would be nice to share.

These are from around where I live, Dartmoor, Petrified Forest at Colingford Lake Bodmin Moor and Birnbeck Pier Cleavdon.

Dartmoor.jpg

Petrofied Forest.jpg
Bernbeck Pier..jpg

Show us yer piccies.

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
All I have is my phone, but I've managed to take some interesting pictures with it. :)

Here are some pictures I took on my last camping trip.

IMG_20210615_204040811_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210615_115718020_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210615_213233112.jpg

IMG_20210613_192640360_HDR.jpg

Before that I had an older phone with an even worse camera. The camera quality was terrible, but I still managed to get some memorable pics! Here's are a few pics I took out in Utah

20200629_110154-PANO.jpg

20200626_101240.jpg

20200626_101133.jpg

While looking through my pictures I also found this one. It was taken down the road from where I live. There's a wall where various street artists practice on, but this was taken the day after George Floyd's death. I felt like it was an important moment in history, so I took this. I wish I would have taken more as the wall changed, because more faces were added and people started leaving flowers and other memorabilia. It was very touching to see how it changed over time. Other artists have long since painted over these works of art, and every week something new covers that wall.

20200618_173750.jpg

Justanatheist

Some great photos there @SigurdReginson and some stunning scenery, but I to like the graffiti, I grew up in St Pauls and was lucky enough to be around when Banksy was producing some great street art there.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
The best thing about mobile phones is everyone is a photographer, thought it might be nice for people to share some of the favourite photo's they took with a phone, camera or what ever. Any subject you think would be nice to share.

These are from around where I live, Dartmoor, Petrified Forest at Colingford Lake Bodmin Moor and Birnbeck Pier Cleavdon.

View attachment 53379
View attachment 53380 View attachment 53381

Show us yer piccies.

Have you seen Ansel Adams work: Ansel Adams Original Photograph - Black & White Photography and Ansel Adams | Black And White Photography

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
@ChristineM if it is not a problem for you to tell us, where is that Chateaux, would like see that on one of my road trips to France

The chateau is Castelnaud
Welcome - Château de Castelnaud
About 10k from us

Also a little further in Beynsc
Château de Beynac - A Fortress with nine centuries of history
Richard the Lionheart once owned it

And of course
Le Château et jardins des Milandes
Once home of Josephine Baker and said to be the inspiration for Disney's castles.

Justanatheist

The chateau is Castelnaud
Welcome - Château de Castelnaud
About 10k from us

Also a little further in Beynsc
Château de Beynac - A Fortress with nine centuries of history
Richard the Lionheart once owned it

And of course
Le Château et jardins des Milandes
Once home of Josephine Baker and said to be the inspiration for Disney's castles.
Oh Christine you have no idea how many brownie points you just earnt me, my good lady loves places like this, I can surprise her with three in a couple of days:)

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
A view from the balcony of a restaurant where we had lunch in Kos, Greece in 2018

upload_2021-8-2_20-55-22.png

Sunset at the back of the hotel we were staying at

upload_2021-8-2_21-0-8.png

An albino peacock we saw in a forest on that island

upload_2021-8-2_21-7-39.png

The sunrise as seen from the airplane a couple days later when we returned home

upload_2021-8-2_20-58-41.png

It was a lovely trip.

Also, Terry Bozzio's INSANE drum setup, when I went to watch him perform in a solo show.

upload_2021-8-2_21-11-53.png

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
20180507_092555.jpg

Lightning, view from a bus stop near my old base.

20190418_190334.jpg

The moon, view from the bus stop near the Herodion base.

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-02 at 22.14.13.jpeg

An eclipse, view from outside my yeshiva's dormitory.

Secret Chief

Degrow!

View attachment 53379
View attachment 53380 View attachment 53381

Show us yer piccies.
Loving the forest photo. :hearteyecat: