• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shrine of the loving dead

Spiderman

Veteran Member
elizabeth-perry.jpg

A dear soul from my city who was killed in a most appalling way. Bought some flowers for her. Rest in peace Queen Elizabeth!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Chanting Latin over my grain offering to the spirit people and wood nymphs. We get donated way more bread than we know what to do with so I offer it up as a burnt offering to the toast gods..... Burnt offerings of grain were practiced by Israelites in the Old Testament so there is a spiritual look, feeling, and smell about it all (smells like toast ) :p

A much more pleasing odor than the lambs the Hebrews would burn for Yahweh I'm sure

images
journey-through-the-bible-4-leviticus-sacrifice-for-sin-15-638.jpg

I also burn my clothes to them... We have a lot of people leave their clothes here so I wear them long enough for the fabric to receive the osmosis of sacred bodily righteousness , become a first class relic, then toss it into the flames for the Gawds! It's total mystical righteousness to the core dewd!
tongue.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Graduated from Chemical dependancy treatment on Mizz Hawkins birthday (she was also born on a Saturday as well) :-D

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Compline, candlelit night prayers, summoning the assembly of Queens....having a Ball with the brides of Christ