• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Simon Magus is Baphomet

Abraxas365

I am sure that most people are well aware of the legends surrounding the Knights Templars. One thing that I wanted to say was that when you hear historians talking about the Templars being persecuted because of blasphemy, they will often say "it was falsely accused". In fact now a days the issue is entirely ignored because the Catholic Church has apologized for their persecutions of 700 years ago (that doesn't say anything about what the templars were ACTUALLY DOING LOL). In all actuality though it is fairly obvious who the identity of the skull and crossbones were. It was Simon Magus. Historians often deny this secret part of history altogether but when you dig into it you see that they only seem to want to keep their orthodox history in tact. Now the other claim is that Baphomet was some sort of demon....wrong! Baphomet is pretty much equivalent to the Gnostic Sophia (Wisdom). Baphomet (Simon Magus) was seen as the father of all wisdom by the Templars who were in fact secret Gnostics (another thing denied by historians). It is incredible how history has completely kept in tact so much of what we see right in front us and yet it is interpreted completely wrong. I can write quite a bit about this topic but this is something that I had to get out there.