• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Since the Creator has a Name why not call Him by His Name?

Okieshowedem

Spending 47 years as a Christian ( Baptist) and a few other brands of the same religion.
Being born into a family that had preachers and sunday school teachers it was easy to go along with what I was taught all my life.
Things went well until I started to study the Scriptures seriously about why I believe what I was believing.
Going to Church everytime the doors were open, taking part in all the Churches actives like summer camp for youth groups. Visting ever week, teaching the training union glasses.
Studying with a few friends that could see, what we were being taught did not match what we read in the Scriptures.
The first thing that became very clear was the Sabbath had been changed, not by the apostles or in the Scriptures, but in our Churches.
Then came the bomb, The Name of the Creator had been removed from our translations over 6823 times....the next question was WHY?
Now I praise Father Yahweh for opening my eyes to see Who He is and Who His Son our Real messiah is.
Should you want to know the truth and will seek it with all your might Father Yahweh will move heaven and earth to let you see TRUTH.

Just goggle The House Of Yahweh.

May you be blessed in your search for truth.

Okieshowedem

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
*************************************************MOD POST****************************************

Moved to Judaism Forum.​

JayHawes

Rabbi's considered it too sacred to speak, especially if we are to pronounce it wrong. No one knows the true constanants of his name. Yahweh is only a educated guess, so is Jehovah. God's name is Y H V H, however as is common throughout all scripture God is called by many other names. Not knowing how to speak his name, it would be disrespectful to try to call him such. Would you willingly choose to call your own father by the wrong name everyday? Preferably, most of us call our Parents, Mom and Dad.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
If God is all sound how can one name suffice?
If in Spanish and English, we have two names....the word God and Dios....how many cultures and how many names?.....