• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sithism

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Perhaps that's a form of Jedism, just with the Sith?

Yeah, I always had never quit believing in the Jedi Code nor the Force when I stopped labeling myself Jedi, but I like the Sith code better, let alone the fact that I'm leaning into LaVeyan Satanism as it is.

Never going to drop my acceptance of the Force though.

Draconis

Sith Practitioner
Have you come across a site called Order of the Sith yet? Might be worth looking into if you're still interested. I haven't been on the Religious Education Forum in quite a while, but I think the link is on my profile.

Out of curiosity, what about the Sith Code interests you? Or I guess a better way to phrase that is: what part of it stands out for you?

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
I am a Sith in the sense that I am in league with the Dark Forces, and I agree with Darth Sidious when he said - "In order to understand the great Mystery, one must study all of its apsects and not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Jedi."

May the Dark Fire of the Sith burn eternal.
/Adramelek\

ScottySatan

At first glance of this thread, I thought ****-ism would be something that I could really get into.

Anyway, if you go to the unofficial Church of Satan internet forum there is a section there for Siths where you can learn more. A section for ***** is conspicuously absent.

Last edited: