• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Skyrim!!!

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
It's pretty much all I've been doing outside of work since I bought the game. >_< On my second character. I was going to wait for some DLC to come out, but I have heard not even an announcement about when they might be out, so it is going to be several months at least. Don't want to wait that long.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
I didn't do much with smithing for my first character. It was not useful for her since she was a mage and didn't wear armor; with weapons she simply used enchantments (and somewhat broken enchantments at that, given her skill in destruction magic).

I have to confess being somewhat disappointed with the master level spells, though. Granted I only unlocked two of them with my mage so far, but they just were not that fantastic. I'm not sure which magic system I like better: Oblivion or Skyrim. Each has its flaws and merits.

InformedIgnorance

Do you 'know' or believe?
Ive played to max everything.... the only thing I have not yet done is to choose one of the sides in the rebellion... I do not know which is 'better' or at least gives a cooler story

Which magic skill tree of master spells? Destruction? If so I think lightning is the only one that is any good imo...

Kerr

I played some Skyrim. Have a problem with it, though... its so huge I dont know what to do :sad4:.

Its also the only game where I can play with children :p. Sometimes they ask me if I want to play tag or hide-and-seek. Its awesome that they put that into the game!

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
I didn't do much with smithing for my first character. It was not useful for her since she was a mage and didn't wear armor; with weapons she simply used enchantments (and somewhat broken enchantments at that, given her skill in destruction magic).

I have to confess being somewhat disappointed with the master level spells, though. Granted I only unlocked two of them with my mage so far, but they just were not that fantastic. I'm not sure which magic system I like better: Oblivion or Skyrim. Each has its flaws and merits.
I just wanted to get rid of my 100+ dragon bones and scales...and I still have 75ish of each.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
I sold all of them off for cash. I'm doing that on my current character as well. He wants the money more than the possibility of making something with them months down the road. =P

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
I would have sold them but I always had a lot of jewelry and armor to sell. Dragonplate armor isn't particularly pretty to look at though.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
I know. The aesthetics of it leave much to be desired. It is realistic in terms of the materials used to construct it, though.