• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So addicted!

finalfrogo

Seriously, people need to sell a patch to fight RF addiction. :areyoucra That's it, no RF for a week. :eek: A WHOLE WEEK!!!! :eek: It's going to be hard... but I'll make it. See you in a week. :162:

alexander garcia

Hi to Buttons for if you look here again I don't know how to drop the popup thing to open you message please post at anything I post I'll get it

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
alexander garcia said:
Hi to Buttons for if you look here again I don't know how to drop the popup thing to open you message please post at anything I post I'll get it
mods should delete this post....

also, if you cant figure out how the PM system works, PM a mod! :D Makes perfect sense, no?

Judgement Day

finalfrogo said:
Seriously, people need to sell a patch to fight RF addiction. That's it, no RF for a week. :eek: A WHOLE WEEK!!!! :eek: It's going to be hard... but I'll make it. See you in a week. :162:
Sheeezzz...this IS addicting. Forget what I said. I've decided to do the same thing! See you guys in one week! :computer:

Regards,
JD

alexander garcia

Hi, no I must really be stupid or don't care about it that much. But since I believe that computors as T.V.s are part of the devils doings. This is his world and system I look for the kingdom of Heaven not man!

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
alexander garcia said:
Hi, no I must really be stupid or don't care about it that much. But since I believe that computors as T.V.s are part of the devils doings. This is his world and system I look for the kingdom of Heaven not man!
move this terribly thought out topic to another thread please.

if you have such a problem with computers why are you on one? You're full of hypocracy arent you?

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
I love this place!! Now that I came back, I can't sign out. I think I went a day ever since I came back. But that's because I finally decided to get some things done.

This place makes me want to
8.gif

Pussyfoot Mouse

Super Mom
I take a break on the weekends, but only because I have no internet at home yet!:149:
I think it's time I had them send out a technician that I have to pay $80.00 to. But at least I could be here on Saturday and Sunday too. That is...after church of course. :rolleyes:

Hahahahaha, poor thing's trying to get away and here I am trying to spend more time here. :help:

No*s

Captain Obvious
It won't work for anyone. I'd try, but it is an attestation to RF's power, that I have not yet ran away from my computer to Hastings to get Infinite Crisis #5, which should be out now (though it won't be long before my comic addiction prevails).

All I can say, then, is "Welcome back," because it wasn't be long :p.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
I am dreading the impending withdrawl symptoms; my son is coming home from Uni on Friday night................I will have to join in with the festivities!:biglaugh:

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Good Luck Michel, If ya could give me your password,I'll post for ya. Promise not to use the admin privileges, honest *cough* :biglaugh: