• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Some of the most interesting answers have been OFF TOPIC

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I would like to know why it is that before a person's post appears it is true they are NOT on the list "Who's on line". It's weird and I'd venture to say "not well".

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It is that whenever I read criticism on forum i at once think it must be me. I do not read Hindu or Buddhist threads. So when there is a complaint there I am certain it isn't about me. Kind of like a present, I suppose.

Sees

Dragonslayer
It is that whenever I read criticism on forum i at once think it must be me. I do not read Hindu or Buddhist threads. So when there is a complaint there I am certain it isn't about me. Kind of like a present, I suppose.

I think it can't possibly be me.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I do not know why I can't shake off the idea that someone cares about what the Bible really teaches.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It was so worth being alone and lonely tonight just to fine out on REF I can quote myself. So cool! How so? FOOTBALL. What else?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
OMG Har-Magedon.

Naked and exposed means the fact that everyone can see how ridiculous You are.

Revelation 17:16

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Sometimes the smiley I am looking for is gone. I think that is weird and wonderful. Where do they go?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That's me talking to the wind. I like the wind. I'm sure it was the first kind of music. My name is windy because of the music of the wind not because I am gassy. I guess that is the right way to spell it. It does not look right. I am not gassy more than usual average I think. I do not fart in public.

Sees

Dragonslayer
That's me talking to the wind. I like the wind. I'm sure it was the first kind of music. My name is windy because of the music of the wind not because I am gassy. I guess that is the right way to spell it. It does not look right. I am not gassy more than usual average I think. I do not fart in public.

This is my favorite post of the day :D

AmbiguousGuy

This is my favorite post of the day :D

I am not gassy but I did once fart in public. I will always cherish the look I received for that from a tight-butted man who might have dreamt of farting in public but would never ever actually do it.

I still can't decide if it was a look of envy or of disgust, though. He was an inscrutable sort of man.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Me risking a point. Hell, it's about time for goodness sake.

She cannot admit they are mistaken because that would mean contention. And we know contention gets you hell. Doesn't it?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
OK. So we are talking about the cramped road that leads to life and someone said cramped means opposition. And I said how is opposition which comes from the broad way leading off into destruction present on the cramped road leading off into life. I think the answer is magic. But those praticing magic won't be on the road to life, according to what is written. :no:

And then she'll say (if I was not on ignore which I believe is mandated) it's not literal. But everything else is.