• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Some reflections with PoetPhilosopher

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I've been gone from the forum for over 5 months.

I realized that I needed a "reset". My mind had become filled with a large abundance of ideas, and I felt it was affecting me in ways that weren't fantastic for me, and weren't necessarily fantastic for others, either. So I took a break.

Along the way, I learned that, while some challenges might be specific to RF, the world is simply filled with lots and lots of difficult challenges, making RF, in a way, the same type of 'difficult' as everything else.

To clarify further, I feel I've had some challenges with communication in the past. Both on RF. And outside of it. But I realized that the occasional complex social setting is something that's unavoidable. I can either approach new challenges head on, or I can sit around and wait for new challenges in life to approach me.

So I guess, overall, not much has changed. I've still busied myself with asking the hard questions.

It's nice to see everyone again.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member

I realized that I needed a "reset". My mind had become filled with a large abundance of ideas, and I felt it was affecting me in ways that weren't fantastic for me, and weren't necessarily fantastic for others, either. So I took a break.

Along the way, I learned that, while some challenges might be specific to RF, the world is simply filled with lots and lots of difficult challenges, making RF, in a way, the same type of 'difficult' as everything else.

To clarify further, I feel I've had some challenges with communication in the past. Both on RF. And outside of it. But I realized that the occasional complex social setting is something that's unavoidable. I can either approach new challenges head on, or I can sit around and wait for new challenges in life to approach me.

So I guess, overall, not much has changed. I've still busied myself with asking the hard questions.

Glad to see you back!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member

Hello again!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Welcome back, good to see you