• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Someone Explane This

chookyman

This is something I have mentioned times before in other forums in my parragraphs about other subjects, but I feel we have a very good debate topic here.

Topic:

"Why is it out of all the Monothesic religions god spoke or delivered his message directly to those of the Jews and Christain meesangers / prohits, but with Islam, Muhhammad was not good enough for god to speak directly, so he sent his right arm to do it for him?"

This is something that has puzzled me for so long, considering it is the same god and same book (old testimate) the 3 religions are based on. Does this not add suspecition to the Islamic religion that in fact Muhhammad was a lier, a deciever, a fraud? If Islam was a true religion of the same god, why did god not speak directly also to Muhhammad?

Could it be not that the angel who came to Muhhammad was in fact a dark angel desguised as one as god's angels, decieving muhhammad, tricking muhhammad? After all muhhammad was only human. It is because of this that I believe that Islam is a flawed religion blindly followed by thoses who cannot or will not dare to question this.

I also remember seeing a movie based on the stories and writtings of Noah, where Noah recorded in one of his conversations with God, God telling Noah how he would give man (Humans) another chance and that after this time God would no longer interfer with the affairs of man. If this is the case then, why is it that god sends and angel to Muhhammad if god no longer wants to interfer with the affairs of man?

Ardhanariswar

I'm back!
no one knows God's will. we only pray for it. perhaps what you said in your last paragraph.

i wouldnt say "that muhaamaed wasnt good enough", God has his reasons. only 2 religions are based on the OT. Islam is on the Qur'an.

question? i dont think Islam is a flawed religion. God has his reasons for sending an angel to mary, to muhammed, and God has his reasons for sending his avatar into the jewish religion and not the islamic religion. why i die, ill ask him for you, OK?