• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SON GOKU in religion :)

ronki23

Son Goku taught me to never give up and give others a chance

Son Gohan taught me to fight for what I believe in

Vegeta taught me that someone evil can become good

Piccolo/Kami taught me Yin/Yang

Goku=Sun Wukong
Krillin=San Zuang the Monk
Yamcha= Sha Wujing the Bandit
Bulma= Goddes Guanyin
Oolong=Zhu Baijie
Goku/Sun Wukong trains with the Four Kais/Generals of Heaven

Also,

Luke 21:27

"At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory"

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
I wouldn't be surprised if there actually was a religion based around DBZ.

I would probably be the first person to sign up no questions asked.

By the way DBZ and its usage of Goku was based off an old Chinese tale about a monkey man. Hence the Saiyans being alien apes from "the heavens".

I forgot the story but a few video games have been based off it.

ronki23

I wouldn't be surprised if there actually was a religion based around DBZ.

"I am the hope of the Universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. I AM THE SUPER SAIYAN, SON GOKU"

Last edited:

ronki23

I would probably be the first person to sign up no questions asked.

By the way DBZ and its usage of Goku was based off an old Chinese tale about a monkey man. Hence the Saiyans being alien apes from "the heavens".

I forgot the story but a few video games have been based off it.

Dragonball Z was based off Journey to the West which in turn has similarities to Ramayan (well similar enough for me to compare Sun Wukong to Hanuman and Raditz to Duryodan though anything after the Pilaf saga [including Krillin] was not based off of Journey to the West as Toriyama originally wanted to stop after that saga but ended up extended the story-he was going to stop at: World Tournament, King Piccolo, Piccolo Jr, and Cell Saga but fans wanted more and more. Buu saga was quite lame but at least we got to see SUPER SAIYAN 3

Last edited:

ronki23

Goku.gif

goku_god_glory_dragon_ball.jpg

[youtube]bH_CcJ-uBWI[/youtube]
Goku goes Super Saiyan 3 remastered HD (1080p) - YouTube