• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Spaghetti Harvest in doubt

sandandfoam

Veteran Member
April 1st 2008. It's been reported that hopes of the best Spaghetti harvest in Switzerland since 1957 are in doubt due to the re-appearance of the spaghetti weevil.
German, French, Italian and Austrian border guards are monitioring the situation closely amid fears that spread of the weevil could cause a Europe wide failure of the crop.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I have always felt that there should be more regulations to help curb the weevil threat at its point of origin. I know my own Spagettini shruberies are not producing as well as they used too and I don't have weevils. I'm thinking that Climate change is prolly the culprit.

Booko

Deviled Hen
I have always felt that there should be more regulations to help curb the weevil threat at its point of origin. I know my own Spagettini shruberies are not producing as well as they used too and I don't have weevils. I'm thinking that Climate change is prolly the culprit.

Have you considered a crop change to dental floss?

I hear it's doing well in Montana.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Excellent, stephen. The original April's fool ruse.
I'd frubal you but I must 'spread some around'.