• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Spaghetti recipes

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Use your favorite beef stroganoff recipe, but mince the meat and veggies, don't use any mustard, and use fresh cream instead of sour cream.

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
I don't like meat in my spaghetti sauce but you could just add some cooked ground beef to the following:
1 can tomato sauce
2 cans chunk tomato (get the oregano/basil flavored kind, don't drain)
1 small can tomato paste (may not need to use the whole thing... it's basically what thickens the sause so, you can guage it yourself).

Add oregano, basil, lots of garlic, and red pepper flakes to taste. Add mushrooms and green peppers too if you like them. You could also saute some onions in olive oil at the very beginning, before anything else has been added.

Bring to a boil, then simmer for 15 min or so.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
1 lb ground beef, brown and drain
a box of pasta noodles, boil until soft, drain
heat a can or bottle of pasta sauce
mix together, consume

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Finely diced Onion,a clove of Garlic,can of chopped Tomatoes and Tomato puree,a Chilli,Salt Pepper and Basil and fresh Mussels.

Sweat the Onions and Garlic,add the Tomatoes puree and diced Chilli,a little Salt and Pepper,add the Mussels and cover till the Mussels open then add the Basil leaves and throw in some cooked drained Tagliatelli,mix it around to coat the Pasta and munch away with some crusty Bread.

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
Finely diced Onion,a clove of Garlic,can of chopped Tomatoes and Tomato puree,a Chilli,Salt Pepper and Basil and fresh Mussels.

Sweat the Onions and Garlic,add the Tomatoes puree and diced Chilli,a little Salt and Pepper,add the Mussels and cover till the Mussels open then add the Basil leaves and throw in some cooked drained Tagliatelli,mix it around to coat the Pasta and munch away with some crusty Bread.

So... are you free to cook me dinner tomorrow night? :D

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If ever you decide to go tomatoless, try pesto...
- Basil
- Garlic
- Olive oil
- Pine nuts (or walnuts)
- Parmesan cheese