• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Spiritual

FR33MASON

Hello to all in this forum.
After a little browsing through some threads, I decided to say hello.
As my title suggests, I am spiritual and I do not follow any one religion. My system of belief is one of my own. I tend to use the latest scientific information and discoveries to guide my beliefs.
You will notice that I use the word belief quite often as it is just that when it comes to religion and spirituality.
I have a tendency to position myself with the church of the flying spaghetti monster in parody as a reminder to myself and others the true fundamental of religion which is belief as opposed to fact.
I do not judge any religion. I believe that if what you believe in and how you personify that belief brings you happiness and contentment then who are we to condemn that in any way?
A person's spiritual path is as unique as the individual themselves and is one of the beauties of this existence.
Peace and happiness in the new year to all.