• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

springfield to allow gay marriage

robtex

Veteran Member
The cartoon the simpsons will have an episode soon where a cast member will come out of the closet and get married. Some speculate the show to be aired 2/20/2005 others are not sure. The show is not revealing who will come out of the closet but maybe some of you bigger simpson fans can start a poll or give me ideas to put a poll in. I kinda hope its ned flanders myself...

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Scuttlebut is that it's Marge's sister Patty...or was it Selma...I dunno, one of the twins. There is also speculation that that has just been 'leaked' to throw people off the track. Smithers is of course too obvious, he couldn't get more flaming if he tried...so that's hardly an 'outing'. I had also heard that Flanders was a contender, but I personally couldn't see that happening. Also, it will be Homer who performs the ceremony...the mind boggles...

Scorn

Maybe it'll be Patty and Selma in a gay incestuous marriage. The ratings will go through the roof!:jam:

M

Majikthise

I'm thinking it might be Barney and Moe.Moe just can't seem to hit it off with the ladies and Barney would do it for the free booze.:bonk:

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
It'd be a ca-diddly-an of worms of it was Flanders...I can see much speaking out by certain groups if that were the case.

Indeedily-doodly.

It could be Lenny and Carl, too.

That reminds me of the episode "Homer loves Flanders", where Homer becomes best friends with Flanders. Homer and Flanders are driving out of a parking lot, and they're passing Lenny and Carl, and Homer yells "Hey everybody, this is Ned Flanders, my friend!" Then Lenny says "What'd he say?" and Carl says "I dunno, something about being gay."

LOL aw man I love that show.