• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

State of Union

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
My hubby took over the remote control because he can't handle watching political stuff. I will have to read about it later. I also need to read about it so that I can analyze it and have an informed opinion. My e-mail will be hit by my action groups that I sign petitions for also.

FBI

Rex

Founder
Well I must say the majority of his speech was probably his better. There were a few points where I could have thrown up though.

robtex

Veteran Member
Rex ( and others who saw it) tell us about his body language, how the crowd reacted and who the camera panned on when it wasn't on him (if that happened)......gonna have to find the speech on the net somewhere.....good stuff good stuff....

M

Majikthise

Except for a couple of times i could have kicked him in the nether regions he did ok.The democratic follow up was hard to watch though.

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
robtex said:
Rex ( and others who saw it) tell us about his body language, how the crowd reacted and who the camera panned on when it wasn't on him (if that happened)......gonna have to find the speech on the net somewhere.....good stuff good stuff....

If you can find it, please let me know where. I really want to see the whole thing.

Thank you in advance.

FBI