• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Suggest me an avatar

Wherenextcolumbus

So there are many people here who have an avatar they haven't changed and I'm jealous. I keep changing my avatar, so I thought you folks could suggest me an avatar that you think I would like and has staying power.

The best one wins a date with me.

GO!

Wirey

Fartist
This is what I see when I think of you:

Wirey

Fartist
Are you trying to claim that's not really you? I heard you used to be a peeler. How about.....

Pole-Dancing-Motivational-Monday-Pet-Edition.jpg

Wirey

Fartist
Okay, something tasteful. May I suggest:

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Well, actually Horrorble I think your current avatar is pretty rocking. But if you want a 'visual' avatar, like a symbol, a glyph or something which captures a meaning, is there any direction you were thinking of taking it? like something which represents your philosophy or worldview?

Wirey

Fartist
Well, actually Horrorble I think your current avatar is pretty rocking. But if you want a 'visual' avatar, like a symbol, a glyph or something which captures a meaning, is there any direction you were thinking of taking it? like something which represents your philosophy or worldview?

Like:

220px-Fart.svg.png

It'll make people keep their distance.

Wherenextcolumbus

Thanks!
That is the thing I don't know what kind of avatar I want, I'm useless :thud:
That is why I need your help

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Like:

220px-Fart.svg.png

It'll make people keep their distance.
Is that a cloud striking a butt with a thunderbolt? Yeap, I can see why it would make people keep their distance. It could have a religious meaning. Like don't **** off random Storm gods.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I suggest Dr Girlfriend.
- She's a doctor.
- She's a super villain.
- She has decidedly non-vixen voice.
- She dresses like Jackie Onassis...when she isn't wearing skimpy onsies.
Moderator cut: image removed

BSM1

What? Me worry?
babyflippingyouoff.jpg

How about something that gets right to the point?