• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Suggest me an avatar

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I played around with your photo and made a 'Traveling Moon' out of it. Actually it looks a little bit like a space-baby.

brickjectivity-albums-post-props-picture4710-travelingmoon.png

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Its the Quaker Oats Traveling Space Baby.
Horrorbl said:
hehe, could you make me a zombie or something?
A zombie? I can direct you to a plethora of free zombie avatars.

Try google searching: zombie site:avatardb.com

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Some avatar tips:
- Simple enuf to be easily recognized in the small space allowed.
- Avoid a complicated a message. Even if subtle or arcane, tis best if the targeted audience can grok it upon sight.
- Consider a recurring brand or theme if you ever change it.
- Bacon is always good.

Aquitaine

So there are many people here who have an avatar they haven't changed and I'm jealous. I keep changing my avatar, so I thought you folks could suggest me an avatar that you think I would like and has staying power.

The best one wins a date with me.

GO!

I think Caladan's suggestion of something which sums up a philosophy or worldview of yours is a good idea.

Honestly, when I think of you, I associate very strong feelings towards Feminism, it seems to be something you're very interested in and passionate about. I'm sure there are some symbols out that the represent said philosophy/movement, maybe something like that?

That's not an insult by the way, I know some people like to use the word "Feminist" in a derogatory manner, but not me. I think you're very-well suited to it, and perhaps your views and perspectives of it should become a more significant part of your whole RF identity, including your avatar.

Hope that helps? :shrug:

Wherenextcolumbus

I think Caladan's suggestion of something which sums up a philosophy or worldview of yours is a good idea.

Honestly, when I think of you, I associate very strong feelings towards Feminism, it seems to be something you're very interested in and passionate about. I'm sure there are some symbols out that the represent said philosophy/movement, maybe something like that?

That's not an insult by the way, I know some people like to use the word "Feminist" in a derogatory manner, but not me. I think you're very-well suited to it, and perhaps your views and perspectives of it should become a more significant part of your whole RF identity, including your avatar.

Hope that helps? :shrug:

But I would like something a bit more artistic or creative, I don't know. I might have too keep changing it until I find the one.