• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Synchronicity

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend reloadthis,

Synchronicity
Do you think it is a real phenomenon?

Why not! Anything is possible in this universe.
possibilities of such events exists.
Personally the flowering itself in plants is such a phenomenon.

Love & rgds

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Humans creating meaningful connections between unrelated events due to our inherent pattern-seeking nature is most definitely a real phenomenon.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend atotalstranger,

Humans creating meaningful connections between unrelated events due to our inherent pattern-seeking nature is most definitely a real phenomenon.

Well personally find existence in a *symphony* and synchronicity a part of it.
Humans appeared much later and is a part of that existence itself.

Love & rgds

I believe so. I mean, things coincide all the time, but I also think that there's an added dimension to it when things meaningful to me personally coincide. It also seems the more I notice them, the more of them there are. But that could also be simply because I find meaning in more things that would coincide whether or not I found them to be meaningful. (Hope that made sense! :D)

The Wizard

A more meaningful connection to outer surroundings, people and events than usual. Enhanced meanings with more essence of some type of purpose. Falling in the right place and at the right time. Encountering common denominators and people of same interests or frequencies as one's self. Syncronicity is a daily experience for me... never had it or considered it until it became obvious, which started when I learned and practiced certain forms of meditation... IMO.

I recently discovered there's a name for the practice of finding meaning behind otherwise everyday coincidences. It's called "Synchromysticism". Jake Kotze refers to it as the "art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

Source: Synchromysticism - Synchromysticism Wiki