• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Take Two: Interview DS

4consideration

Premium Member
Not sure. That's still up for consideration.

:D

OK. I guess I deserved that.

We'll get to some really meaningful questions...

Are you still married? If so, how's it going? (If that's a sore subject, we can just leave it alone.)

And... are you interested in other types of fire-fighting equipment, or do you just have a thing for fire-hydrants?

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
OK. I guess I deserved that.

We'll get to some really meaningful questions...

Are you still married?

Yes (at least according to me; she has never given me a straight answer to that).

If so, how's it going? (If that's a sore subject, we can just leave it alone.)

We're separated. She lives too far away and doesn't seem to want to move in with me.

And... are you interested in other types of fire-fighting equipment, or do you just have a thing for fire-hydrants?

No. They don't share me the same feelings like my fire hydrant does (going by how she always gushes water all over the place when she sees me).

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Horrorble said:
Have you ever been in a physical fight? If yes what happened?

I don't recall ever having been in one, so if I have, then it was most likely minor enough for me to forget. It's mainly because I've always been laid back and rather non-confrontational, so I avoided such fights as much as the circumstances made possible.

If you bought something and the cashier gave you more change than they should have, would you say something or keep the money?

It has happened before, and I told them and returned the extra change.

The way I see it, the appropriate thing to do is to say something, as it's still not my money regardless of how little or how much it is, and I'd like to be told as well if I gave someone extra money by mistake.

What is your greatest fear?

Being too sure of what (I think) I know/being certain I know when I don't.

If you could pick a superpower what would it be?

For a comic-book sort of superpower, I'd pick mind reading. It would be interesting to know what people think and compare it with what they actually say and do.

For a real superpower, it would be the ability to come up with and say something witty in all situations whenever I want. :D