• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ten Crazy, Fundamentalist Conspiracy Theories!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Are these supposed to be more, or less, wacky than the regular, run-of-the-mill fundamentalist beliefs?

Some of them seemed to me a bit more wacky than usual, and none seemed much less wacky than usual. At any rate, I hadn't heard of several of them before.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Some of them seemed to me a bit more wacky than usual, and none seemed much less wacky than usual. At any rate, I hadn't heard of several of them before.

I never realized that extreme paranoia was fundamental. You learn something new every day.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
LOL! I kinda wish the list had surprised me. Surprise or no surprise, though, I thought the ones that were new to me interesting.

I honestly don't know what would surprise me, from that source. Maybe something like ... Christ has sent a new message saying that he's not coming back as Himself, but in hundreds, all clones. Only then will all the unbelievers believe. This will happen on Nov. 31, 2032.

Something really out there, and different. If there are any high school English teachers out there, here's your next creative writing assignment... "A Prophecy that Surprises."

FranklinMichaelV.3

I honestly don't know what would surprise me, from that source. Maybe something like ... Christ has sent a new message saying that he's not coming back as Himself, but in hundreds, all clones. Only then will all the unbelievers believe. This will happen on Nov. 31, 2032.

Something really out there, and different. If there are any high school English teachers out there, here's your next creative writing assignment... "A Prophecy that Surprises."

Well Harold Camping Prophecied the world would end in May 2012 (or was it 11?) and well it didn't...lots of people were surprised. He then switched to October...and it didn't. Well it did for me, I had gotten laid off from work, but it was temporary.

Skwim

Veteran Member
I thought #2 was mind blowing.
[youtube]j7XR9yH2ETk[/youtube]

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
I think Pat Robertson is a conspiracy theory all by himself.

Add to that James Dobson and the late D. James Kennedy.

And Rush Limbaugh.

There's 4 new conspiracy theories to add to your list...