• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ten Crazy, Fundamentalist Conspiracy Theories!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I was talking with a friend just last night that when Harry Potter first came out I was one of those hardcore Evangelical Bible-thumping morons who made very obvious they never actually read the book themselves, if they even picked one up and touched it.
The new ones to me are 7, 9, and 10. I hadn't heard of 4 specifically, but everyone is always eating someone's babies from somewhere.
It's pretty sad though that ones like 9 exist. It reminded me of all the claims of the super magical rape-sperm repelling vaginas that a handful of Republicans have revealed to us. Do these people really have no idea why a woman menstruates approximately every month? Do they think women bleed from their vagina because they were screwed really hard or something?

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I wouldn't discount the possibility your words might prove prophetic.

Our local fundies did a mail drop of photos of aborted foetuses. A little like the cover of In Utero.
Which ****** me off, actually. Protectors of family values putting crap in my mailbox for my daughter to find.

:shrugs: