• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The 1st Annual Religious Forums “Save a Thread” Awards Telethon

cardero

Citizen Mod
So I’m looking through some of these older posts and some of them were great (some of them mentioned before I was even a member!). Whatever happened to all these great discussions? Are all of them that “dead in the water?” I say we find it in our hearts to revive a forgotten thread and give it one more chance. It will also give a chance for new subscribers to voice their opinions.

Now to the awards portion of the show. This year my award goes to Lightkeeper. Lightkeeper’s threads could only be described as “freshly baked pies cooling on an open window sill”. I admire her for her fierce but dedicated determination to keep the boards active and interesting at all times. Fruballs for you!

cardero

Citizen Mod
I now open the floor to anyone else who would like to honor or award someone who they think has posted the best threads.

and remember
Save A Thread today!