• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Antichrist in a gif

Spiderman

Veteran Member
So, there is a fairy tale going around that there will eventually be some satanic guy that rules some one -world Government.... Quite far -fetched and so impossible it's quite laughable people believe such a thing could happen.

Anyhow, were there such a person, is there a gif of a historical figure you could say reminds you of what such a figure might be like ?

I'm gonna say this werewolf :

tumblr_nzz74zOglA1tepew7o1_400.gif
tumblr_mdo1s4CEP51rpkrewo1_500.gif
tumblr_ntcxmiI92x1uxgrtyo1_400.gif

I would have said Adolf Hitler but that is too generic of an answer so pick someone other than him.

Hitler was an obvious savage blood-thirsty barbarian and wasn't even slightly charming or deceiving...

I think it would have to be someone like Bundy, ( the epitome of evil, morbid narcissistic bloodthirsty sociopath, but charming, likeable, and seemingly harmless.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I was thinking more the wolves in sheeps clothing scripture speaks of... I suppose there are good noble werewolves though :)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
donald-trump-incapable-of-embarrassment-r_0.jpg

I am the good shepherd...

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no immigration : for thou art with me; thy rod, thy staff, and thy wall...:p

....and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from Clinton, Amen! :babyangel:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
"Werewolf"? That's rude to werewolves. I always wanted to be a werewolf, actually.
On second thought it is an insult to the Antichrist...the Antichrist would have to have redeemable qualities and an admirable method to his madness.

Also, Mea Culpa about werewolves. I researched them to find out werewolves were real people who existed that were tracked, arrested, persecuted, and executed by superstitious , bigoted, monotheistic, ignorameouses ...and there were werewolf hunts, werewolf trials, and all that...

Werewolves are the archenemies of vampires, so I'm assuming vampires were behind the werewolf persecution.

A werewolf would make a splendid Antichrist nonetheless
images
images